Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for H. Schulte > Reviews

Browse

H. Schulte's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Schulte RSS Feed

Hamilton Beach 33966 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33966 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
Offered by e-choices
Price: $64.29
8 used & new from $49.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slow Cooker, May 12, 2007
Aside from the fact that the handles feel flimsy when I pick it up, this is a wonderful product. It does a good job cooking the food. The probe works well, switching to "warm" mode when it reaches exactly the temperature I've entered. I'd give it 5 stars if the handles were sturdier.

Healing Home Spa: Soothe Your Symptoms, Ease Your Pain, and Age-Proof Your Body with Pleasure
by Valerie Cooksley
33 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, April 17, 2007
Don't let the name fool you. There is more to this book than "spa" recipes. It is full of common sense home remedies for more than 100 ailments including everything from vericose veins to alergies.

Animal Parade - Assorted Nature's Plus 180 Chewable
Animal Parade - Assorted Nature's Plus 180 Chewable
Offered by Wholesome Supplements
Price: $21.99
23 used & new from $17.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I like 'em, April 15, 2007
These were recommended at my local health food store when I asked for a vitamin without a lot of additives. They are yummy!

My only complaint is that they have too much vitamin A. I don't know if they've modified the UL for vitamin A recently, but most of the vitamins I've looked at excede the "upper limit." I can't seem to find a vitamin that meets the RDA for other nutrients without exceeding the UL for A.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2008 5:41 PM PDT

New Choices in Natural Healing: Over 1,800 of the Best Self-Help Remedies from the World of Alternative Medicine
by Bill Gottlieb
88 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, April 15, 2007
I've been reading a lot of "natural remedy" or "folk remedy" books lately. I checked this one out from my library.

Many of the books I've been reading, this book included, have the same format. It begins by describing some common types of natural medicine (16 in this book). Then it lists common health problems (160 in this book) and the remedies from selected types of natural medicine.

Some of the remedies in this book were unique. So, I may buy it or check it out again if I need to refer to it later.

PRO 2 Safety Siren Radon Gas Detector Model HS78512
PRO 2 Safety Siren Radon Gas Detector Model HS78512

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know I'm Safe from Radon, March 12, 2006
I live in an area that is at "medium" risk for Radon. Since we live in a berm home, I was always worried that Radon could be a problem for my family. I bought this within 48 hours it assured me that our home was safe from Radon gas. It worked just like the manual said it would, after I finally found a place for it. :) The manual instructions list 4 or 5 requirements for where to place it. Not to be place in laundry rooms, kitchens, near an exterior wall, on the floor, etc.

iRobot 4110 Roomba Floor-Vacuuming Robot, Sage
iRobot 4110 Roomba Floor-Vacuuming Robot, Sage

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cleaning Revolution, March 12, 2006
I bought a roomba with a self docking station about 3 months ago. I ran this many times the first day I got it it cleaned my floor better than my regular vacuum with a hepa filter.

In the beginning it was difficult to keep the little brushes clean... because my floor was dirty. :)

Now I run it daily and it is awesome! My floors have never been so clean and it is effortless! To the person that said it won't go everywhere a regular vacuum will, you are right, it goes more places than a regular vacuum will. It vacuums under my beds! It's the greatest.

Don't watch it expecting it to pick up every little thing the first pass. It is a machine and it is made to systematically and repetitively pass over the room until it is clean. Look at the end result when the machine is finished and you will be as amazed as I was.

It is kid and pet friendly too! It won't harm them as it shuts off automatically if it is picked up or turned over.

I LOVED my roomba so much, I bought another, as well as a scooba. My friends marvel at the cleanliness of my home. :)

Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal:  An A - Z Guide to Safe and Healthy Eating
Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal: An A - Z Guide to Safe and Healthy Eating
by Editors of Reader's Digest
535 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of Good Information, March 12, 2006
A reminder that you really are what you eat. Great reference on foods and their nutritional value. Much of this information is now available online. But, if you prefer a hard copy for frequent reference this is a great book.

The Healthy House: How to buy one, How to build one, How to cure a sick one
The Healthy House: How to buy one, How to build one, How to cure a sick one
by John Bower
20 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good info on Indoor Air Quality, March 12, 2006
If you are concerned about indoor air quality, this is a good read. However, it left me a little paranoid. There are so many air contaminates listed in the book, it's hard to know how to improve your home. In the book itself it states that people have often replaced items in their home contributing to poor indoor air quality, only to find the replacement item was more toxic than the former item.

If you are building a home, read this first. If you already have a home.... this book will leave you wondering how to improve your life without spending your retirement fund.

Lots of good information in this book.

The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses
by Morton Walker
Price: $11.18
233 used & new from $5.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Living & Coffee Enemas..., March 12, 2006
Fresh fruits and vegatables are always healthy. Coffee enemas are dangerous!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2014 2:25 PM PDT

Home Ecology: Simple and Practical Ways to Green Your Home
Home Ecology: Simple and Practical Ways to Green Your Home
by Karen Christensen
Price: $15.95
38 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical Advice, March 12, 2006
Practical Advice on many issues of running a household in an environmentally friendly way. Some of the suggestions on living "green" I would not personally use, but the book is a great starting point for making your home greener.