Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Katie A > Reviews

Browse

Katie A's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katie A RSS Feed (Iowa)

Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Price: $123.89
21 used & new from $117.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Great until the button fell off., January 15, 2016
I liked the Charge itself. Seemed to keep fairly accurate count and it made me conscious of how much I sit. I noticed I got up more and squeezed in more steps just to meet my goals. My issue is that after only having the device for about 9 months of normal use (including some time misplaced during a move) the button just fell off. I hadn't knocked the device or the button on anything so no idea why it just decided to fall apart. It's outside of the warranty so now I'm just stuck with a useless Fitbit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2016 10:09 AM PDT

Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner with Digital Timer for Cleaning Eyeglasses, Watches, Rings, Necklaces, Coins, Razors, Dentures, Combs, Tools, Parts, Instruments (MGUC500)
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnasonic, December 4, 2014
I really like this product!! My rings haven't been this clean since I got them. I receive all sorts of compliments on them now. I actually thought a stone had fallen out of my wedding band but after a cleaning with the Magnasonic I discovered the band had just been dirty and hiding the diamonds.

The controls are very easy to use and I just start it while I'm putting my make-up on and by the time I'm ready to leave for work my rings are done. It also works really well on glasses.

Leegoal Multi Function Desktop Wire Clip CableDrop (Random Color,Bag Of 6)
Leegoal Multi Function Desktop Wire Clip CableDrop (Random Color,Bag Of 6)
6 used & new from $0.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Great....in theory, December 6, 2012
I wanted to like these. They seemed helpful and cute. However, they did not live up to expectations. First, you cannot chose colors. Instead of the cute colors in the picture and the "bright colors" referenced in the product features, I received a pack of 2 white, 2 black, and 2 brown. Second, the paper backing on the adhesive was very difficult to remove, even with fingernails. Third, the adhesive itself was terrible. The side which sticks to the wall, table, or whatever you're using, is extremely weak. None of mine stayed where they were stuck for more than a couple days. The adhesive on the product side is not much better. The adhesive piece slid all over the product and slid off completely when I was trying to place the clip. In short, I didn't pay that much for these so it's not that big of a deal but these were definitely a disappointment.