Profile for MissWright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 111

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissWright "AmazonJunkie" RSS Feed (boston, ma)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air Circulator
Vornado 630 Mid-Size Whole Room Air Circulator
Offered by Great Household
Price: $77.66
8 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet effective little fan (especially for the office), June 15, 2015
Most people are all complaining their offices are too cold. Mine the A/C is not 'the best' up on a higher floor. Have this on my desk, it's quiet, doesn't disrupt others. Only thing I wish there was 1 more setting even lower - it sure does move quite a lot of air! even the lowest setting.

5-Pack Spring Hinges Wayfarer Reading Glasses Includes Sun Readers +3.00
5-Pack Spring Hinges Wayfarer Reading Glasses Includes Sun Readers +3.00
Offered by Eyekepper
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bargain, June 15, 2015
My father can't seem to keep track of his reading glasses. This was an EXCELLENT bargain - he now can keep a pair in every room around the house AND the bonus sunglasses are great for doing crosswords or reading outdoors. Highly recommend!

NY Deal Women's Summer Short Dresses, 46-Pink, XX-Large
NY Deal Women's Summer Short Dresses, 46-Pink, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars The dress is pretty and silky, June 15, 2015
PRO: The dress is pretty and silky. It drapes pretty well from the waist down / is kind to a less than perfect tummy (!)
Where are you going to get a dress for this price? Absolutely good value for money, even with cons below:
I ordered a 1x (I'm a 16 bottom, 18 up top) - fit just fine.

NOTES:
Expect to wear a bra if you're well-endowed - the top smocked portion will stretch to its limits without 'substance' -
flimsy, there is no support. Also, the straps are no help - you will have to resew these more firmly in place as well.

e.l.f. Blush, Fuchsia Fusion, 0.168 Ounce
e.l.f. Blush, Fuchsia Fusion, 0.168 Ounce
Price: $3.00
20 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Same color as a super popular expensive blush. Love!, April 10, 2015
Great blush at a great price. Same color as a $33 NARS blush I love, so I gave it a shot and will save a lot of money using this instead.

Heeltastic Foot Cream 2 Oz
Heeltastic Foot Cream 2 Oz
Offered by Tuckdin Living
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on really dry calloused feet, April 10, 2015
This review is from: Heeltastic Foot Cream 2 Oz (Misc.)
I thought how can be this different from creams lotions, etc, but it really is. Works great even on winter dry feet!

Indera Men's Icetex Cotton Outside/Fleeced Silvadur Inside Pant, Black, X-Large
Indera Men's Icetex Cotton Outside/Fleeced Silvadur Inside Pant, Black, X-Large
Price: $6.03
5 used & new from $6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived the New England Winter 2015, April 10, 2015
This dreadful winter in the northeast had my nephew out daily, clearing endless snow and clearing ice dams in freezing temps. Really did the trick, ordered three pairs!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Plus size - one size does not fit all - be careful ordering these, January 4, 2015
My bad for reading "Plus" in the title as a size which came up in the Amazon search for Plus Thigh High Stockings. I thought I would order up a size or two to avoid the 'deadly' squeeze (girls, you know what I mean if you wear garter grip stockings...!)

These are very nice quality and super cute but "One Size" means size 10 and under, and with very trim thighs at that! At a 14-16, these only go to my knee without a truly ugly and painful squeeze. Even if I could deal with these squeezed onto a thigh they will not only pinch badly and look just awful, but also roll down because they are way too small.

Avoid these if you are looking for plus size and don't have really slim thighs.

FranklinCovey Pocket Pouch Pagefinder
FranklinCovey Pocket Pouch Pagefinder
Offered by FranklinCovey
Price: $6.45

1.0 out of 5 stars totally wasted my money, January 4, 2015
This did not have a size but I looked at the picture and it appeared "Classic" size - it's not. totally wasted my money. Only order this if you have the very very small binder, NOT the classic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2015 2:45 PM PDT

Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima (from L'Elisir d'Amore)
Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima (from L'Elisir d'Amore)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my faves, March 20, 2014
This is gorgeous. I actually heard it on a movie soundtrack and got the original and Pavarotti version. This one is cleaner but the older one actually has crackling record player noises which I actually love, too.

Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14)
Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14)
Price: $84.70
112 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver for long boring conference and other calls, February 11, 2014
I bought this back in Oct 2010 for telecommuting a few days a week - and just THIS very month (Feb 2014) the battery has stopped charging (it poops out within 30 minutes). Which is why I'm looking at it (to get the model# for a replacement batteryand order it). When I saw the purchase date - I decided to write a review. This is STILL chugging along after 3-1/2 years and everything with a rechargeable battery needs a new one at some point.

Any time I want or need to be on the phone for more than a few minutes I rely on this cordless. It completely frees both hands during long, boring and generally useless conference calls so that I can continue doing ACTUAL REAL work on the computer, or even roam around doing useful multi-tasking personal things like laundry.

It also makes me a heck of a better person stuck on hold trying to "do" anything that requires the usual long, ineffective phone semi-conversations with lots of holding and repeating oneself. In short, I love this phone, and seriously hope the battery replacement brings it back to its tip top shape (or I'll have to buy another one) ...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12