Profile for MissWright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissWright "AmazonJunkie" RSS Feed (boston, ma)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima (from L'Elisir d'Amore)
Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima (from L'Elisir d'Amore)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my faves, March 20, 2014
This is gorgeous. I actually heard it on a movie soundtrack and got the original and Pavarotti version. This one is cleaner but the older one actually has crackling record player noises which I actually love, too.

Plantronics CT 14 Noise-Canceling Cordless Hands-Free Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones
Price: $91.24
105 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver for long boring conference and other calls, February 11, 2014
I bought this back in Oct 2010 for telecommuting a few days a week - and just THIS very month (Feb 2014) the battery has stopped charging (it poops out within 30 minutes). Which is why I'm looking at it (to get the model# for a replacement batteryand order it). When I saw the purchase date - I decided to write a review. This is STILL chugging along after 3-1/2 years and everything with a rechargeable battery needs a new one at some point.

Any time I want or need to be on the phone for more than a few minutes I rely on this cordless. It completely frees both hands during long, boring and generally useless conference calls so that I can continue doing ACTUAL REAL work on the computer, or even roam around doing useful multi-tasking personal things like laundry.

It also makes me a heck of a better person stuck on hold trying to "do" anything that requires the usual long, ineffective phone semi-conversations with lots of holding and repeating oneself. In short, I love this phone, and seriously hope the battery replacement brings it back to its tip top shape (or I'll have to buy another one) ...

Member's Mark Maximum Strength Sleep Aid - 2/96 SoftGels - Total 192
Member's Mark Maximum Strength Sleep Aid - 2/96 SoftGels - Total 192
Offered by ICEMANS THUNDER
Price: $13.27
8 used & new from $8.25

1.0 out of 5 stars These are stay awake pills for me, October 15, 2013
I have taken these three times and literally tossed and turned all night, feeling my nerves jump and sort of itchy. Must be allergic to something? I can only say check the ingredients carefully. It is an awful experience to be awake all night after needing sleep and taking sleeping pills.

It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin, 4 Ounce
It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin, 4 Ounce
Offered by Salon911
Price: $14.11
80 used & new from $7.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't that impressed and pricy, August 9, 2013
I gave this a shot, but it doesn't seem all that great (like the ads). Tried it a few times and maybe It added some moisture, but my hair was just as frizzy and horrible looking an hour or two later after blow drying. I have thick very long dry hair that gets frizzy, and not only did it get frizzy but it sort of "blew up" and got BIG too. The opposite of what I was looking for.

Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque for Unisex, 8 Ounce
Brazilian Blowout Acai Deep Conditioning Masque for Unisex, 8 Ounce
Offered by Shell Salon
Price: $21.05
45 used & new from $16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This works great but wish it weren't so expensive, August 9, 2013
I keep going back to this, despite the price (you get charged a fortune for the brazilian blow out, then the care to go with it). But honestly, it really works great. I can't believe the difference without it. Luckily it does last a long time. I've had this for months and still more left (doesn't take much).

Brentwood Faux Suede Bedrest, Mulberry
Brentwood Faux Suede Bedrest, Mulberry

5.0 out of 5 stars My back is happy since I got this, August 9, 2013
My back was killing me from sitting up on the bed or propping myself using my iPad for hours or watching TV etc. so I gave this a shot since I had one years ago and thought of it. This is great. Sadly, I keep finding it missing because my teens keep taking it while I'm at work, or even when I'm sleeping! I'm going to have to order more. It's held up nicely despite all this use for a couple of months - no pilling, ripping, fading. I was a little worried ordering something this big on line, but it came fast and well packaged in a big box. Excellent buy.

Type S Double Sunglass Holder
Type S Double Sunglass Holder
Price: $5.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea if it didn't break the 1st time we used it, August 9, 2013
We thought it would be cool to bring this on vacation for the rental car (vs. taking and losing the ones we have in our regular cars). We got into our rental car, put it up and when I went to put in my sunglasses, the entire side just broke right off. Then, not much later, (as in an hour!) so did the other one. Piece o' junk I'm afraid. But you get what you pay for, I guess. It was cheap.

Bio Ionic Stylewinder Rotating Styling Iron, 1 Inch
Bio Ionic Stylewinder Rotating Styling Iron, 1 Inch
Offered by Go Gorgeous
Price: $73.39
16 used & new from $70.51

4.0 out of 5 stars The clip is a little looser than my previous one but otherwise it's the BEST curling iron, August 9, 2013
When my old one of these died, I replaced it with a 'regular' curling iron like I used before. It's already stashed in a drawer. This one is great, you clip the hair near the root and then "wind" the rest in which gives you a much more natural curl without the crimp or fried ends. My only complaint with this one (and it's expensive so ... well) is that the clip is looser than my other one (it can't be too tight or it wouldn't work) so sometimes I misfire and have to repeat. Still - it's the best if you want natural looking spirals and even curls from root to hair ends.

NEW! Style Edit Conceal Spray 2 oz. MEDIUM/LIGHT BROWN (Conceal your gray between color services)
Offered by Professional Beauty Group
Price: $13.75
10 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves me a lot of money and I can look my best "in between", August 9, 2013
It does exactly what it's made for - covers your roots in between colorings. I'm SUPER finicky about not leaving the house with roots (don't look good in hats, what can you do?) I was using a more expensive product, but I like this better -- and it's half the price. The tiny nozzle allows you to get your hairline, too, without spraying it in your face. Perfect camoflauge. I went in the pool and it didn't come off, by the way. You need to shampoo.

Hue Women's Denim Leggings, White, Large
Hue Women's Denim Leggings, White, Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Well ... beware if you have any cellulite!, August 9, 2013
So yeah, white leggings, right? I get it. They're not so flattering if you're a little chunky. These are really nice. It's not their fault. But I was so paranoid after getting a gander at my backside in these that even with a tunic, I haven't worn them. Yuck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11