Profile for Christian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christian RSS Feed

SANOXY Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad
SANOXY Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad
Offered by Sanoxy
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $8.81

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for how cheap it is, but has some limitations, May 16, 2012
This keyboard is pretty cool for how cheap it is, but whenever I start typing fast, it seems to miss the first letter. As per the review that says it goes to sleep after about ten seconds of innactivity, this is only true if you are using a mobile device like an iPad or cell phone. First of all, it's not ten seconds, it's more like twenty, and in my experience, if someone is using it that infrequently, they may as well be using the on-screen keyboard. This problem does not affect people using it with a computer.

USB WiFi Wireless Internet Adapter for Mac OS
USB WiFi Wireless Internet Adapter for Mac OS

3.0 out of 5 stars eh.., May 16, 2012
I bought this product because my wifi antennae broke. The software that comes with this thing was absolutely horrible. And if you have a mac, it's nearly impossible to get. The copy that comes with the product comes on a mini cd which, without an external drive, a mac can't read. Apparently you can get the same software from the company's website, but I could never get it to work. So what I had to do is get someone else's pc, strip the file, format it so my mac could read it, then email it to myself. Then turns out the software doesn't even have some pretty basic ui components. This was quite a bit of work to use this product, but I'll give it three stars because when it was all said and done, I had wifi again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly the turnout I expected, May 16, 2012
I'm having difficulty rating this product for several reasons. Some of the seeds seem to hatch and grow just fine while many others, under the same conditions, really didn't. Although much of this could be my fault, I'm also fairly certain that there were far fewer than 1000 seeds. I wasn't about to count them, but it really didn't seem like that many, and regardless of how many seeds there were, only about 30 sprouted. Despite all of this, I have about 15 healthy plants, which will provide more than enough tobacco.

Nikon MicroKlear Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for D4, D800, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D300s Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, May 16, 2012
This product is nothing spectacular, but is exactly as described and exactly what I wanted. I need five more words.

Seeds and Things Venus Flytrap (Dionaea Muscipula) 20 Seed
Seeds and Things Venus Flytrap (Dionaea Muscipula) 20 Seed
Offered by Samenchilishop(World)
Price: $5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't grow, May 16, 2012
I feel bad leaving such a low review because it could've been my fault, but I tried planting these two different times, and nothing ever sprouted in the time that they should have. I have grown many other plants this season without any trouble.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2012 1:04 PM PDT

CrazyOnDigital Designer Tablet Stand Leather Case for "The New iPad" 3rd Gen 2012 Model & Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 3rd Generation / iPad HD Tablet AT&T Verizon 4G LTE (Black-Brown)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $9.85

3.0 out of 5 stars good professional looking case but..., May 16, 2012
I like the case, and would buy it again. It was one of the better looking cases I've found and probably the cheapest of the cases that weren't just gel coverings, but the stand is a flimsy plastic that looks unstable and melts in the sun. Most of that was okay except for the last part. I was using the case in the sun on a day when the temperature probably wasn't more than 65 degrees, and the stand melted almost collapsing my iPad. It's an awesome looking case, but it's a shame that I can't stand it upright outside.

Martin M140 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
Martin M140 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
Price: $3.79
59 used & new from $2.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but cheap, March 14, 2012
The strings just weren't good quality. They didn't sound great, and went out of tune really quickly, but I was just looking for something that would work until I got real strings, and that's exactly what I got.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2012 5:48 PM PDT

Kickstand Stand Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder for Apple Ipad, Iphone and other laptop computer below 12-inch
Offered by standbyon
Price: $17.05
4 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid stand, March 14, 2012
I was a little worried at first, mostly because of one review that said that this product had changed and was plastic and flimsy, but upon receiving the product I was very happy to find that that was either never true, or the product changed back. The product is very strong and I would definitely trust it with my electronic devices. I even put a 15 inch computer on it, and it worked just fine. I have one, complaint though. It is pretty clunky. By that I mean opening and closing it is more difficult than it should be, but the sleekness and smooth feeling I get when it is open or closed more than makes up for it.