Profile for Blinkz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blinkz RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuggington Calender, January 18, 2013
This was exactly what I was looking for; my 3 year old loves it:) It is very bright and colorfull! The calendar arrived in a very timely manor. Thank you very much!

Alki'i Ribbed heavy gauge mens/womens warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - Black
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beanie, December 16, 2012
This is better than I had hoped for. My step brother will love it. (It's his Christmas gift.) The hat feels thick, warm, and soft.

MLB New Era Texas Rangers Snappin Pop Adjustable Snapback Hat - Black/Charcoal
MLB New Era Texas Rangers Snappin Pop Adjustable Snapback Hat - Black/Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Snapback Rangers Hat, December 16, 2012
It is a really pretty hat. The quality and make of the hat are gret. I know my little bro will love it.

HHI Rubberized Shield Hard Case for iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)
Offered by HandHelditems

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod Nano case, December 16, 2012
I like the texture, but the overall feel of the case is kind of cheap. I was expecting something a bit more sturdy.

Detention 1 & 2 Instructional Wakeboard DVD
Detention 1 & 2 Instructional Wakeboard DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wakeboard Movie, December 16, 2012
I got this for my husband and he loved it. Very informative and helpful. The DVD is also entertaining to watch.