Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Laura G. > Reviews

Browse

Laura G.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura G. "Laura" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Hot Pink ( Magenta) Universal Book Style Cover Case with Built-in Stand [Accord Series] for Motorola 10 inch Xoom Tablet + EnvyDeal Velcro Cable Tie
Offered by EnvyDeal
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars No hole in case for camera lens or power button., December 31, 2015
Bought this for my daughter to replace the black one we've had for years. I didn't notice until we put the tablet in at Christmas that there are NO holes for the camera or power button like other cases have. Really a disappointment in that respect.

Sexyinlife 3D Printed Pacman Pattern Sexy Fit Stretchy Pants Leggings Small
Sexyinlife 3D Printed Pacman Pattern Sexy Fit Stretchy Pants Leggings Small
Offered by Sexyinlife Fashion
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They have Mario and Princess Peach on them, not completely Pac-Man, December 31, 2015
Cute leggings, bought them to wear to my son's Pac-Man-themed birthday party. They are not quite Pac-Man, though. They have the dots and ghosts, so they will work, but they also have Princess Peach and Mario as Pac-Man. Not completely what I expected. I'm REALLY surprised no one mentioned the mix of two different video games on these leggings. I would give them 5 stars if they didn't have Super Mario characters on them.

I bought a size S, weigh 110 and am 5'5".
Comment Comment | Permalink

Essential Décor Entrada Collection 5-Arm Aluminum Candelabra, 58.5 by 22.5-Inch, Red
Price: $134.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Harry Potter party, painted black, February 5, 2015
These are incredible. I only paid $33 for this and it was WELL worth it! I got the shorter ones, too, and painted them black for my daughter's Harry Potter birthday party. They are perfect and were such a good deal!! What a statement they make!

Note: they are incredibly tall. I realize the dimensions are on the listing, but it's hard to visualize until they're actually put together.

Essential Décor Entrada Collection 5-Arm Aluminum Candelabra, 40.25 by 19-Inch, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, February 5, 2015
These are incredible. I only paid $28 for this and it was WELL worth it! I got the taller ones, too, and painted them black for my daughter's Harry Potter birthday party. They are perfect and were such a good deal!!

Fabulous Delicacy-07 Sandals, Gold Pu, 7.5
Fabulous Delicacy-07 Sandals, Gold Pu, 7.5
Offered by Sara's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite pair of shoes!, January 26, 2015
Wow! Fit well and are comfortable considering they are heels! Received tons of compliments, and my feet were not aching at the end of the night. I wear a size 7-7.5; purchased a 7.5 and they were perfect.

20 x Cat Toy Realistic Fur Mice
20 x Cat Toy Realistic Fur Mice
Offered by Pets Pro Shop
Price: $12.21
3 used & new from $12.21

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY FOUND THESE AFTER YEARS OF SEARCHING, December 4, 2014
We had these years and years ago and my cat (now 14) loved them. We were down to our last one (which was about to be totally trashed by our other kitty, 3) and I could not find these mice ANYWHERE. Took a chance on these since they looked similar and they are a HUGE hit with both of our cats!! Even our 14-year-old cat is playing fetch and running through the house chasing them again. It must be the real fur that gets them excited and playful. Stocking up!

Rascals Fur Mice - 12 pack
Rascals Fur Mice - 12 pack
Offered by PetsTek
Price: $8.33
11 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the ones they used to be., December 4, 2014
This review is from: Rascals Fur Mice - 12 pack (Misc.)
These used to be made of real rabbit fur and looked like the ones pictured as the main item picture. However, these are the same little mice you can get at Petco and are NOT real fur. My cats had zero interest in them. The Zanies real rabbit fur mice are the ones my kitties go nuts over: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M958WO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

American Girl: Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight
American Girl: Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight
DVD ~ Erin Pitt
Price: $11.14
42 used & new from $4.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Why not make Isabelle 14 like she is in real life?, September 9, 2014
Since my 7-year-old has been dancing ballet for 5 years, she was incredibly excited to watch this movie. It's a good story line and teaches girls about hard work, not giving up, and to be kind to everyone (even to "mean girls"). It did really irritate me that Isabelle is supposedly 9 years old. The actress was 14 when the movie was made, and it's very obvious that she's not 9. Why didn't they just make her 14 in the movie? Her body is more developed, she speaks more maturely, and the ballet moves are definitely those of a middle-school aged girl, not elementary school.

NKOK Box of Glow in The Dark RC Scooby Doo Race Set
NKOK Box of Glow in The Dark RC Scooby Doo Race Set
Offered by Scorger Deals
Price: $51.83
9 used & new from $44.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Cars don't stay on the track, January 2, 2014
I understand that many RC tracks have the problem of cars coming off the track, especially if you go too fast. However, these cars are especially bad! We cannot get them to go around the track more than a couple laps at a time, even if we take it easy. We constantly have to readjust the fabric on the bottom so that the car will make better contact with the metal on the track.

I wouldn't buy this again. The ONLY reason I got it in the first place was because my son saw it at Hobby Lobby and begged me for it (the only time he's ever done that). I knew this would be the right 4th birthday gift for him because of that. But I'm disappointed in it for sure.

Gifts & Decor White Moroccan Style Hanging Candle Lantern Centerpiece
Gifts & Decor White Moroccan Style Hanging Candle Lantern Centerpiece
Offered by Furniture Creations
Price: $13.72
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 2, 2014
Not flimsy or bent like many metal lanterns I've seen. These look great hanging above our bed and can fit a small pillar candle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10