Profile for Heidi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heidi RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1)
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, February 1, 2014
This book is so good that I had trouble going to sleep instead of reading all night. I can't wait to read the next one.

Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1)
Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read in printed version, December 21, 2013
Although the story would have pulled me in even if reading it on my Kindle, the look and feel of the printed version added to the experience. The cover of the book, as well as the cut of the pages make you feel as if you are cozily embraced in the Irish witch story. I cannot wait until the next book is released in March!

I believe the people leaving the bad reviews are doing too much thinking and not enough of enjoying the story with an old Irish feel.

The Chance: A Novel
The Chance: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another incredible book from an incredible author!, April 27, 2013
Karen once again made me feel like I was making new friends as well as reacquainting with old ones. She has the gift of making her characters feel so real.

Where There's Smoke: The Heroes of Hammonds Bend (Romantic Suspense)
Where There's Smoke: The Heroes of Hammonds Bend (Romantic Suspense)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing story by an amazing author!, February 22, 2013
S.D. Bancroft has done it again! It was so good that I was sad that the book ended. I highly recommend it!

The Bridge: A Novel
The Bridge: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book!, January 12, 2013
This book was made even better by the fact that it was written based on a bookstore in the town where I live!

Autumn Nights
Autumn Nights
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Autumn Nights (Kindle Edition)
This is an awesome book that is hard to put down. The book is very well written and keeps you on edge from the very beginning! S.D. Bancroft writes as good, if not better, than many big-name authors.

Sister of Silence
Sister of Silence
by Daleen Berry
Price: $15.43
51 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring!!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Sister of Silence (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and Daleen's journey was very inspiring. Her strength should be an source of strength to anyone who has ever been abused or is struggling with anything in their life. After reading this book, my troubles seem minor and I know I can face anything if Daleen could do it. I highly recommend this book to anyone regardless of past or present life experiences.

Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultamatum 2009 - Nintendo Wii
Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultamatum 2009 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Junction 64
Price: $6.79
204 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WORKOUT ROCKS! BUT IT DOES TAKE GETTING USED TO, January 14, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009

This workout kicks butt! It took me a few days to get used to it. If you don't do the exercises correctly, you won't get complete credit for doing them. The people that are slamming this probably are not taking the time to figure out how to do the exercises correctly. Unlike Wii Fit, you can't cheat. Don't get me wrong, I love Wii Fit and used it in my workout for the last year but never felt like I was getting the workout I got in one day with Jillian. With Wii Fit I was lucky if I lost a pound a week. With Jillian, I lost 3 lbs in the first week. Everday when I finish a 30 minute workout, I'm sweating.

This wasn't intended to be a game so the graphics don't matter. What matters is that for the first time since I started trying to get in shape, I feel like I am really getting something out of my workout.

If your looking for a game or a workout game that you don't really have to work hard, you won't like this. If you are looking for a workout program to use with your balance board that will make you sweat, give this a chance.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2013 3:06 PM PST

Oceans Apart
Oceans Apart
by Karen Kingsbury
Price: $10.19
328 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME!!, March 29, 2004
This review is from: Oceans Apart (Paperback)
Karen Kingsbury has outdone herself again! This book drew me in from the beginning. It had me crying for poor Max and pulling for him from beginning to end.