Profile for L.M.Fields > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L.M.Fields "Author & Digital Artist" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fantasy Worlds. Art & Illustration (Digital Artworks by CHARRO + Photoshop Tutorial)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The artist is amazing and obviously just as passionate as he is talented ..., June 29, 2014
The artist is amazing and obviously just as passionate as he is talented about what he illustrates; it shows. I wanted so desperately to give 5 out of 5 stars, the only thing and reason I didn't was because this is lacking (in my opinion) two areas 1) The text is fixed for the Kindle Fire and can not be enlarged at all. I couldn't read any of the already small print that is set in white against black. I understand the pre-set text was probably included as a jpg file with the prints to create the book but in doing so, the reader loses options like reading and hence really being able to learn or get anything more from what the author wrote. 2) I kept waiting for the tutorial to happen and thought maybe I missed something page after page of wonderful illustrations. It really showed off the artists work and talent. When the tutorial came up, I was thrilled but felt it was cut too short and did not show enough explanation of what was done to get said effects... granted, this is only based on what I could see and not read since the text was too small and could not be adjusted. Other than all this, I was continually wowed by the artist and think his work is awesome. I do love this book and would recommend it to anyone. I hope the author /artist of the book reads this, makes a few easy adjustments, republishes, and lets me know of the changes? Maybe I could get a re-download and you can bet I will upgrade my rating and edit my post accordingly to match the book. :) I am an author and artist as well and I love to support talent! Best to you Charro!

ArtBin 6990AB Super Satchel Double Deep Box with Removable Dividers, Translucent Clear
Price: $17.06
9 used & new from $17.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafters & Artists Must Have!, February 16, 2014
The title says it all... organize it and see it, protect it and know where to go when you need it. You'll love these!

Pyle-Home PTCDS3UIP Classical Trumpet Horn Turntable with AM/FM Radio CD/Cassette/USB & Direct to USB Recording
Price: $310.99
28 used & new from $247.52

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! AWESOME!, February 16, 2014
It works, it's nostalgic, it's beautiful, it's a conversation piece you'll love forever and ever. My husband and I love, love, love it! We threw down the blanket in front of the fireplace, put on some black vinyl, and listened to every wonderful imperfection, crackle, and wonderful sound that came through with the great classic rock and roll music we played as we sang and danced and had one of the most romantic evenings we've had in a very long time.

Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Tealight Candle Holder
Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Tealight Candle Holder
Offered by Quality You Can Trust
Price: $13.95
4 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Messy But Soothing & Nice, February 16, 2014
While I really do love this, it does get a bit messy. You don't even have to touch it and the salts do come off on their own. You will have clean up to do on a regular basis which leaves me wondering if the amount will increase over time? I hope not. For now, I just enjoy and hope they don't whittle away to a pile of salt.

ArtBin Super Satchel Slim Single Compartment Box-9100AB
ArtBin Super Satchel Slim Single Compartment Box-9100AB
Offered by Polymer Clay Express
Price: $12.00
17 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Organizer!, February 16, 2014
There's no reason to hesitate. If you have art supplies, you need to keep them organize and always looking their best, within easy reach. The ArtBins are hands down the best way to do it. A must have for any crafty person or artist!

Crosley ST75-BK Bardstown Entertainment Cabinet (Black)
Crosley ST75-BK Bardstown Entertainment Cabinet (Black)
Price: $99.99
14 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable & Sleek, February 16, 2014
This was exactly what I wanted and needed. Stability for my printer, a nice addition for my studio, with a bit of class without breaking my bank. This was a great purchase I would recommend and it was very easy for me to put together.

Mistress of Serpents
Mistress of Serpents
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREEK SPLENDOR!, January 17, 2014
This was masterfully done. Classic mythology meets an ever so slight twist in this wonderfully written short story. Noah out does himself with this piece. Sometimes you can tell where an author's heart and soul dwell... in my opinion, the main character in this story was the author himself. He was reliving and telling his story. Bravo!

Ben Wulf
Ben Wulf
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Packed Action!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Ben Wulf (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this short story very much but missed the more intimate connection that could only come if it weren't being told journal style and so I gave it four stars instead of five. It had a Walking Dead feel to it. I could smell the air, feel the seat in the truck, and honestly, I even felt myself going just as crazy over that stupid Zombie hand latched onto the rear of the truck as the main character was! That was great! I would love to see more short stories stemming from this… the Ben Wulf Zombie series! Do it Noah! But please, leave the journal on the bed in the future and do bring in the wife! She's an awesome character. The ending? Well, I won't give it away, but it was perfect.

Dog Bed King USA Extra Large Imitation Lambswool Dog Bed, 42-Inch by 32-Inch by 7-Inch, Brown
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 3, 2013
When the dog stops sleeping on your bed, when you hear snoring over in the corner, then you know you shopped well and all you can do is give five stars. Need I say more?

RioRand(TM) S9D LED RGB Disco DJ Party Stage Lighting Digital Crystal Ball Effect Light
Offered by SELL BELOW COST
Price: $21.21
16 used & new from $19.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Just A Waste of Money, December 3, 2013
Wonderful, fun, a really fantastic light show with minimal noise that any music would cover… I was so wowed by this so why only one star? Because only one hour after plugging it in, with barely a few minutes before the star of the party was to show up for his own surprise birthday party, it stopped working. The entire room went dark and the adult's only rock n roll themed party fell flat. This light ball was clearly getting power; the lights inside were still moving around, the codes in front were still showing, but the lights themselves weren't on and nothing could get them going. At first I thought it was too hot so we let it cool but it didn't matter. Days later and it still refuses to work. With nothing in the box to help, this turned out to be a waste of money and a great disappointment for a once in a lifetime party. I am so very upset. This was for a moment I could never get back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 1:20 PM PST