Profile for Carole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carole RSS Feed (Central Florida)

Wool Dryer Balls with Free Gift Bag - Four Extra-large Premium Quality By Heart Felt ~ Save Time and Money ~ Naturally Soften Laundry ~ Eliminate Static ~ Eco-friendly Materials and Design ~ Perfect for Cloth Diapers or Daily Laundry ~ Save 20% on a Second Pack ~ Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
Offered by Bay Trading Company
Price: $13.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 14, 2014
I've only used them once so far, but I really loved the way they cut down on drying time, and that I could put essential oil on them to get a pleasant light fragrance infused in my clothes.

The Dalai Lama's Cat
The Dalai Lama's Cat
by David Michie
Price: $12.96
54 used & new from $8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful book, January 14, 2013
This review is from: The Dalai Lama's Cat (Paperback)
As a cat person and an admirer of the Dalai Lama I found this book very enjoyable. The author clearly understands cats, and his entertaining, warm-hearted way of presenting Buddhist principles makes for a very feel-good read. I could easily have read straight through in one sitting, but it was much better to savor each chapter by reading only one or two before bed each night. His message is exactly the sort of thing I want in my subconscious as I drift off to sleep. Now that I'm down to the final chapter I find myself dreading the end, and hoping for another book about HHC to follow this one.

Annie Chun's Soba Noodles, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Annie Chun's Soba Noodles, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.56
9 used & new from $16.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, May 22, 2010
I like these Soba noodles a lot and the price is definitely the best I've found. If you're looking for 100 percent buckwheat noodles, though, these are not. I mistakenly assumed all Soba noodles were made from only buckwheat and I didn't check the ingredients. They taste great though!

15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, MacTM, Sharp, Toshiba models

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, horrible smell, May 22, 2010
The sleeve fits my 15" MacBook Pro perfectly and so far it seems to be a sturdy product that will hold up well. My only complaint was the extremely strong chemical/rubber odor it gave off when I removed it from the bag. It was so strong we had to put it outside in the garage because we could smell it no matter where it was in the house. After a few days outside and another week or so in use, the smell is so faint that it's no longer a problem, and it really is a great sleeve for the price.

RSVP Endurance® Sink Strainer - Large-2-1/2 to 3-1/4
RSVP Endurance® Sink Strainer - Large-2-1/2 to 3-1/4
Offered by MyKitchCo
Price: $6.95
14 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been looking for, May 22, 2010
I was very happy to find this strainer on Amazon because I've been looking for something better than the plastic flower and the mesh strainer for my kitchen sink drain. I ordered it, it arrived quickly and it did not disappoint. The strainer fit perfectly, is extremely easy to keep clean and looks great.

Macware MacFreelance
Macware MacFreelance
Offered by Maverick Bargains
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Freelance, January 13, 2008
This review is from: Macware MacFreelance (CD-ROM)
Mac Freelance was a pleasant surprise. They have packed an enormous amount of features and options into a very reasonably priced package. The instruction manual is not as in depth as it could be, so it took a little while to figure out all of the features and layout options, but the software does everything it is supposed to do and it works flawlessly. I would recommend this product to anyone with a small business.