Profile for Amber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amber RSS Feed

Lyceem Portable Protect Bra Underwear Lingerie Case Travel Organizer-Lace-Pink -Buxom Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 28, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter. She and I both love it. I bought the biggest size and it fits 3 or 4 bras (DD) and several pairs of panties with no problem. What a great travel accessory! I now have to order one for myself.

Nikon Coolpix S9300 16.0 MP Digital Camera - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PlatinumBuys
Price: $274.99
21 used & new from $129.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Nikon!!, April 9, 2012
I've had this camera for a week now and I love it. I really went back and forth between this one and the P510. I chose this one for my upcoming trip to Europe due to the size. My husband wanted to fit it in his pocket. It is a great camera. I'm so glad I chose this one. It has terrific features (that I'm still learning) for great photos. The zoom is pretty impressive (obviously not as impressive as the P510). I guess the true test will be my trip.