Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Profile for bethywethypooh > Reviews

Browse

bethywethypooh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"bethywethypooh" RSS Feed (Houston, TX United States)

Silent Honor (Danielle Steel)
Silent Honor (Danielle Steel)
by Danielle Steel
Edition: Audio Cassette
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Many valuable insights in this book!, February 6, 2003
This book is absolutely beautiful. There is so much in it that we can learn, I just don't know how to put it into words. I just barely finished it and I loved it. Good insights into Pearl Harbor and what the Japanese citizens/immigrants went through.

To Know Her by Name (Rocky Mountain Memories #3)
To Know Her by Name (Rocky Mountain Memories #3)
by Lori Wick
97 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but dull., January 17, 2003
This series seems to get less exciting the more books you read. I am not sure what it is about it. This book was extremely dull in the middle, but the beginning is suspenseful and the ending you just have to stick around for!

Where the Wild Rose Blooms (Rocky Mountain Memories)
Where the Wild Rose Blooms (Rocky Mountain Memories)
by Lori Wick
212 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christian Romance!, December 2, 2002
This is my first book, but definitely not my last, of Lori Wick's that I have read. How adorable and beautiful this novel is. A valuable lesson in this is to be learned and that is that we can make it through any struggle we have with the Lord's help and ONLY with the Lord's help. How beautiful and marvelous this novel is. I gave it 4-stars because I had a difficult time staying awake at several points throughout the book. But, great read overall.

At Home in Mitford
At Home in Mitford
by Jan Karon
58 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little dull, November 22, 2002
This review is from: At Home in Mitford (Hardcover)
This was my first book to read by Jan Karon. I was excited about beginning it, but once I started, I wasn't that excited anymore. I struggled through most of the book, trying to force myself to read it. I, personally, enjoy books with a climax, which this one does not have. There are a few high and low points, but that is about it. I will read the rest of the books I have at home and then decide if I want to read the next one.

Home to Harmony
Home to Harmony
by Philip Gully
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding work!, November 8, 2002
This review is from: Home to Harmony (Hardcover)
This is the first book of Mr. Gulley's I have read. 2/3 through the book, I thought it was kind of dry, no climax, etc. There really isn't a climax, but the end gives you a twist that is just wonderful about Christianity and a true Christian. Awesome work, I can't wait to read more of his work!