Profile for J. Stafford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Stafford RSS Feed

Apple iPod shuffle 4 GB Silver (3rd Generation)   (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 4 GB Silver (3rd Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $54.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Apple product ever, September 22, 2009
I bought the new iPod Shuffle as a replacement for my 2nd Gen Shuffle (which I loved) which died. I already have a iPhone which I use on a daily basis. The Shuffle is just for use in the gym and when out running.

I have just returned the iPod Shuffle as I have had nothing but problems with it. The first one I bought died completely within a couple of days and was duly replaced. The replacement I was given caused me nothing but headaches and so is now on its way back to Apple. I won't be getting another.

Each time I used it, it either stopped working, wouldn't change tracks or kept on repeating the message "playlist 1, playlist 1..." which was so annoying that I had to stop using it and am now looking for an alternative product.
The reason it does this (so I am told) is because the controls on the headphones are not moisture-proof! Mine died on me during slow jog in which I was hardly sweating at all! So unless you are one of those people who never sweats, this product is completely useless.

I know that Apple are working with 3rd party headphone manufacturers to produce alternative headphones, but why should you have to pay more just to get headphones which actually do what they are supposed to do?
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2012 4:42 PM PDT