Profile for S > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Office Schrute Corporate Ladder Tv Poster People Poster Print, 22x34 People Poster Print, 22x34 Poster Print, 22x34

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a poster, July 23, 2013
Love the Office and Dwight is very funny. Poster was exactly what I expected. Only thing that would make it better is if it had the quote, "It's a snowball fight, it's not fun."

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Price: $144.74
66 used & new from $134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great, July 23, 2013
These rudder pedals work great with flight simulator x. Install the drivers with the cd given, takes about 2 minutes, then start up fsx. I had to change the configuration to get the pedals to control the rudders but that wasn't a big deal. The pedals could be heavier, which you will read in other reviews, but I don't think that was a big enough problem to make them 4 stars. These are good pedals and make fsx more fun for me.

SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DRM, March 30, 2013
Another bad review because of the DRM. And the maps are too small. Loved Sim City 3000 and 4. I don't always have an Internet connection so I can't play this one.

microtivity IL188 5mm Assorted Clear LED w/ Resistors (8 Colors, Pack of 80)
microtivity IL188 5mm Assorted Clear LED w/ Resistors (8 Colors, Pack of 80)
Offered by Ele-Phone
Price: $7.99
10 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lights, April 11, 2012
Got the LEDs in the small bags like others are describing. Very pleased with them. The blue LEDs are very bright compared to some of the other colors. I will probably buy some more soon.

NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Adapter WNDA3100 v2
NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Adapter WNDA3100 v2
Offered by new deals 2013
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It works sometimes, April 11, 2012
I am using this with Windows 7 64 bit. It is connected to a Netgear router and is well within range. It disconnects randomly and slows the connection speed randomly. I have spent countless hours on the Internet looking for ways to fix this and nothing seems to work. When I execute the software that comes with it the software stops working within a second of being opened. The one thing I have found that fixes it about half the time is disconnecting the adapter from the USB port then reconnecting it, but it is only temporary, maybe five minutes. Its a great adapter when it works like it should but I can't get it to work consistently.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PC
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - PC
Price: $19.99
67 used & new from $4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great, January 8, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is very fun. If you played Oblivion and liked it then you will like this. It is your basic Elder Scrolls game, a bunch of quests, huge map and more bugs and glitches than any 60 dollar game should have. I have played this game for almost 72 hours and still haven't gotten tired of it. It is a very fun game and there is always stuff to do. The side quests are very fun and the cities and towns are pretty cool. This game was obviously not made for the pc. The graphics on ultra are very disappointing compared to other games that have come out recently. There are mods to get better graphics so that isn't a huge deal. The game crashes way more than any game you pay for should. I paid 60 dollars for this game and it has crashed many times and gave me the blue screen of death once. That shouldn't happen. There are glitches with the hawks flying around, I shoot them with an arrow and the arrow is stuck in them but they don't die. I shot one hawk 6 times and was still flying. One of the NPCs got stuck in the ground... His chest up was visible and then he was duplicated and duplicated again and then got out of the ground so now I have three of the same NPC walking the same path as each other in the Whiterun stables. Another big glitch I have found is texturing of certain colors turns purple randomly. One of those textures happened to be a dragon so there was a neon purple dragon I was fighting. This is a very fun game, 5 stars for fun. However the game itself for the pc only gets 3 starts because any game that is 60 dollars should not have this many things wrong with it, Elder Scrolls games are no exception.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - PC
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $14.99
71 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad game, December 30, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game because I think the exclusion zone is really interesting so when I found a game that lets you play in the zone I decided to try it out. I like the story in the game but I also wish you could just do a free play. The way it is set up you have to do a certain mission before you can travel to the next part of the zone. It seems to me that the guns are not very accurate in this game and that can make it more difficult. I also wish this game had some form of vehicles because it can take a long time to get somewhere. The game is almost 5 years old so if you are thinking about buying it don't expect the graphics to be awesome, they aren't bad but it's clear they are outdated. It's an okay game but I don't find myself playing it as much as I thought I would when I first bought it.

(21x62) New York City (Skyline Panorama, Door) Art Poster Print
(21x62) New York City (Skyline Panorama, Door) Art Poster Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 30, 2011
I got this to put in my dorm room and it is really cool looking. Any time I have friends over they say something about it. Shipping time was great but was as expensive as the poster but that wasn't a big deal for me. I love this poster.

The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download]
The Sims 3 Deluxe [Download]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, December 30, 2011
This is a fun game. If you liked the Sims 2 then you will like this. I am playing on Windows 7 64-bit and it installed without any problems. I recommend the night life expansion also. My only complaint about the game is it lags. Every minute or so the game freezes for about 5 seconds and that is pretty annoying because my video card can easily handle the settings I have on the game. I haven't seen much on the Internet about this happening to other people but this is why I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5.

Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB PCI-E Video Card (100315L)
Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB PCI-E Video Card (100315L)
5 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2011
I got this video card after doing a lot of research. I found that this was one of the best ones for the money I was willing to spend. It took a little bit to get everything set up, I had to install the drivers twice because something messed up the first time but not a big deal. Works great now. I can play newer games like Battlefield 3 and Skyrim on max settings. I have no complaints about this video card. Keep in mind the dimensions of your computer case because this card is not small.

Page: 1 | 2