Profile for Norman Breed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Norman Breed RSS Feed (Ledyard, CT United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sea Eagle SE370K_P Inflatable Kayak with Pro Package
Sea Eagle SE370K_P Inflatable Kayak with Pro Package
Price: $339.99
17 used & new from $288.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Inflatable Kayak!, December 17, 2014
We purchased this kayak to take with us Full Time RVing. It stores nicely under the RV in a bin. It is a bit heavy to haul around with the one strap, but it is not too difficult. We use the foot pump to inflate the kayak and it works pretty quickly. Recently we got to use it at Fort Desoto Park in Florida and it allowed us to kayak around the islands and do some bird watching as well as sight seeing. I would recommend this Kayak for beginning couples or people who want to take their dogs out and need the advantages on an inflatable kayak.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2015 5:55 PM PDT

Huacam HCP05 Passive PoE Injector/Splitter DC Connector
Huacam HCP05 Passive PoE Injector/Splitter DC Connector
Offered by Fosfun
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Ubiquiti Bullet 2 HP., July 21, 2014
I purchased this for the Ubiquity Bullet 2HP. Works excellent to power the bullet over a 50 foot Cat 5E Cable. Much cheaper than the OEM and works great. I used a 12 volt wall wart I had laying around. It has been powering the bullet for a week now without any issues. Only need to use 1 of the injectors for the bullet.

DRIVEN Automotive Polish
DRIVEN Automotive Polish
Offered by DRIVEN Premium Detailing Products
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for use on an RV, July 21, 2014
This review is from: DRIVEN Automotive Polish
This is an excellent product.
We recently purchased a used 40' Class A RV. It was in desperate need of a good waxing. After reading many RV forums on the recommended products to use, Driven was recommended by many people. I then was ready to order but wasn't sure how much would be needed for 2 coats. I contacted the company and received a prompt response. They recommended 2 bottles and advised me they have a deal $20 each or 4 for $60. (Basically a bottle free). We decided to just spend $40 and get two bottles in case we didn't like it. Now I wish we had taken their advise and bought the 4 bottle deal!! We will be doing that in the future. We applied this manually and we bought a cheap polisher from Harbor Freight. The polisher made putting this on even easier. We did all of the windows, the wheels and all of the painted areas and used up our 2 bottles.

In conclusion I would highly recommend this product.

Generic Benadryl Allergy - Diphenhydramine (50mg) - 1000 Capsules
Generic Benadryl Allergy - Diphenhydramine (50mg) - 1000 Capsules
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $18.94
11 used & new from $13.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest Price around, January 23, 2014
This is the best deal around for Generic Benadryl. Worth purchasing to have around if needed to help sleep or allergy issues.

Mediabridge USB 2.0 - Micro-USB to USB Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed A Male to Micro B
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $3.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying this cord, January 23, 2014
This cord is definitely worth purchasing. Works great, causes the phone to charge at full power and due to the 10' makes it so you can use the phone while it charges.

Hyperion Motorola Moto X Phone Matte TPU Case and Screen Protector (Compatible with Sprint Motorola Moto X Phone / XFON XT1056, and AT&T Motorola X Phone / XFON XT1058, and Verizon Wireless Moto X Phone) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty] (Black)
Offered by Hyperion Electronics Accessories
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Case is barely noticeable!, January 23, 2014
I purchased the black case to go with my black Moto X. It blends in so well, hard to even tell it is there. Fits perfectly. The buttons are built into the case so the buttons require a little more effort to push but not noticeable. The only flaw I notice with the case is the back seems to attract dust and lint to it. Wipes off quickly though. Not a fan of cases but this one blends in so well I will most likely use this one!! Got it for 6.99 with Amazon Prime.

Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold - Set of 2
Tovolo Colossal Cube Ice Mold - Set of 2
Price: $14.22
22 used & new from $11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Work exactly as described!, August 8, 2013
Got these to use while enjoying some whiskey, ended up using these with all my drinks I like with ice. Keeps the drink cold and takes along time to melt. Fill the item up to the fill line only!! I then place in the freezer and a couple hours later it is ready. To get the ice out of the holder you have to run all of the sides under water for a couple of seconds. Then tip upside down and bang on it a bit and it pops right out.

GOgroove SonaVERSE BX Portable Stereo Speaker System w/ Rechargeable Battery & 3.5mm Aux Port - Works With Apple , Samsung , HTC , Sony and More Smartphones , Tablets , MP3 Players , Laptops & More Devices
Offered by AndrewSet
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $18.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price., April 7, 2013
Bought this to play some music when I was out and about. I also went on Ebay and bought a couple of spare batteries. With the batteries the speaker will make it through the day no problem. Loaded up a 32GB memory card and just let it go. Definitely worth the money. Easy to move around and sounds much better than the speakers in my tablet or phone.

Nebo CSI Edge Flashlight - Assorted Colors
Nebo CSI Edge Flashlight - Assorted Colors
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.77
10 used & new from $5.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful flashlight to have with you - but could be better., July 12, 2012
I purchased this to use as an everyday carry flashlight. I wanted one that was small, used one AA battery (most common battery for a small flashlight). I use it almost every day for work. It has a wider pattern that works to light up a small area. I have had it for months and am still on the same battery, so it is good on batteries.

The small size and the light output and the length of battery life are very good on this light. This light is useful because you can always have it with you.

There are some issues however:

First: It arrived with the O ring pinched between the part that screws together for the battery. So I assume it is no good anymore. I managed to get it back in there just in case.

Second: The flashlight doesn't always light, occasionally have to twist it or tap it.

Third: The clip is in a very weird position. It is not useful to clip in your pocket or your belt. Due to its small size I am able to just carry it in my pocket without the clip.

Fourth: The rubber grip part constantly slips off and has to be put back in position alot.

Overall this is a good light for carrying with you, if they could redo the clip it would be even better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2012 10:08 AM PST

Retro Handset - Black
Retro Handset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works excellent!, February 18, 2012
Bought this for a Galaxy Nexus and HTC Incredible. This handset works excellent! The calls are very clear and very loud! There is a volume, and a hang up button on it. Highly recommend if you need to be on the phone for awhile. You can keep your phone on your belt or pocket and hold the handset old school by tilting your head.
Also this item couldn't have arrived any faster than if I went to a store and payed double the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2012 7:05 AM PDT