Profile for imsocrazy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 475

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

imsocrazy "frenzied reader" RSS Feed (vass)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream, 0.13 Ounce
Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream, 0.13 Ounce

3.0 out of 5 stars So far...not much improvement., December 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I haven't been using this product long so I'll update with use, but so far I have noticed no difference in my dark circles. Admittedly, no cream is really going to get rid of them, hence the three star rating. Neutrogena is one of my faves and their other Rapid Repair products are fantastic. Maybe I just haven't given this enough time to be able to see any improvement.

Nivea Body In-Shower Hydrating Body Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Creamy and good, December 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As with most nivea products, I enjoy using this one. Some shower products come out of the bottle and just slip right out of your hand right down the drain. This one doesn't do that and is moisturizing and has a pleasant smell. The fact that you can store the bottle on it's application end is great so that you can get all the product out of the bottle. It does a good job.

Scotts 18877 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Pruner, Petite
Scotts 18877 AirShoc Titanium Non-Stick Pruner, Petite
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a super pruner. I have three other pruners, December 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a super pruner. I have three other pruners, not made by Scotts, but I'm sold on this brand and this particular one is so good. My other ones have a lot of trouble cutting plants that are a little bigger and can get sticky from plant residue. This model has some sort of coating on the blades that make it easy to cut and stay clean. The blades are replaceable, so you don't have to buy a new instrument. These are made of titanium so I doubt they will wear out, but it's still an option. The handle has a comfortable design and they are easy to use. Some reviewers have commented on the lock mechanism and it can be tricky, but I just leave mine open.

C.R. Gibson 8 Count Paper Dessert Plates, 8-Inch, Christmas Holly and Ribbon
C.R. Gibson 8 Count Paper Dessert Plates, 8-Inch, Christmas Holly and Ribbon
Offered by Shop Party Time
Price: $8.45
6 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The design is really pretty and they were study enough for a piece of ..., December 26, 2014
Used these for x-mas dessert. After washing all that china it was a relief to use these for dessert and have less plates to wash. The design is really pretty and they were study enough for a piece of pie and cookies. I will be using them for new years day too. Good shipping time also.

Country Life DLPA Caps,1000 mg with  B-6, Capsules, 60-Count
Country Life DLPA Caps,1000 mg with B-6, Capsules, 60-Count
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $20.39
14 used & new from $18.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, December 16, 2014
Product as promised and reasonable shipping time.

Kate Spade New York Women's Devil in the Details Mini Notebook, Rose Gold, One Size
Offered by AccessoryTrendz
Price: $14.00
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little notebook, December 15, 2014
This is really cute. I bought it for myself, but it would make a cute stocking stuffer. It's little and fits in the zipper pocket of my purse. Now I have a place to write things down instead of an old receipt or a zillion pieces of paper that end up squished at the bottom of my bad. The fact that it's rose gold and says "the devil is in the details" is just icing on the cake and when I take it out to jot a note everyone thinks it's so cute.

Avery My Recipe Binder, Extra Wide 1-Inch Slant Ring, Chalkboard Design (19801)
Avery My Recipe Binder, Extra Wide 1-Inch Slant Ring, Chalkboard Design (19801)
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Received this today and it is wonderful. Wider than regular binder and can accommodate bigger ..., December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Received this today and it is wonderful. Wider than regular binder and can accommodate bigger size recipes. I'm famous for tearing out recipes from magazines and have no where to put them. This is a great start for all those and the ability of being able to download templates from Avery (although I haven't done it yet) is very cool. I love this recipe book and will fill it to my hearts content. Great addition to my kitchen as it looks very attractive with the design.

The Babadook
The Babadook
DVD
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It really was a giant waste of time, December 8, 2014
After all the hype I was expecting a much scarier film. This didn't deliver at all as far as I am concerned. It wasn't very scary, the premise wasn't plausible (yes, I know horror films don't all have to have this element) and it was just flat. I can't admit to being really shocked at any time during the film and the story line was really non-existent. The end is absurd on top of everything else. The acting by Essie Davis is laudable though and if it weren't for her I would have just turned it off. It really was a giant waste of time.

International Delight Pumkin Pie Spice Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, 24 Servings (1 Pack)
Offered by Grocery Hut
Price: $5.93
24 used & new from $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummie pumpkin that you don't have to have left over, December 6, 2014
These are so handy to have for the holidays. I don't want a lot of pumpkin creamer left over after the first of the year and this ensures that I won't have that. They don't need to be refrigerated so it is so convenient and on top of that it's very tasty. Very glad I ordered this.

Death Wish Coffee Single Serve Capsules for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 10 Count
Death Wish Coffee Single Serve Capsules for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 10 Count
Offered by Death Wish Coffee Company
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and delicious, December 6, 2014
Finally, a strong coffee. This coffee really delivers a punch but is not the least bit bitter. It's my new favorite keurig pod.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20