Profile for wak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wak RSS Feed

SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($150-175)
SquareTrade 2-Year MP3 Protection Plan ($150-175)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $9.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Square trade, May 9, 2012
If you are buying any kind of hand held electronics you would be absolutely foolish if you do not get this policy from Square Trade. We bought a ipod touch for my grandson. It fell off the dining room table and broke the screen. I called Square Trade to report the broken IPod touch and expecting the same runaround and 100 questions that I have gotten from other companies that sell the same type of policy. Boy, was I surprised. The only questions they asked was how did it happen and what kind of damage. The service rep gave me a claim number and stated how I should send it in. She also stated I could take it to a Apple Store and have it replaced right there. She told me I would have to pay a $99.00 fee which would be refunded. I had it replaced at the Apple Store and faxed Square Trade a copy of the bill. Shortly thereafter I received a E-mail from them That I should be getting a check from them in about 10 day's covering the entire amount including tax. The service rep Natasha was fantastic in handling my claim. Again, you would be foolish not to buy this policy from Square Trade.
The check for the full amount arrived 4 days later.