Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Renn > Reviews

Browse

Renn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renn RSS Feed (Colorado United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ONE DAY SALE No Bark Collar By Naturepets - No Harm Shock Dog Control - 7 Sensitivity Adjustable Levels for Medium Large or Small Dogs 15-120 Pound Dogs - 2 Gifts Include -Money Back Guarantee
Offered by liors online trade
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $20.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!!, April 2, 2016
Good pricing and better quality than I was expecting. I have a very stubborn mini aussie who barks at literally everything. This collar has helped a lot. It's not overtly sensitive to other dogs barking and only responds to her bad behavior. (My other crappy bark collar reacts to my kids being loud or a loud sound even when my dog is just being quiet so not good.)

I like how it gives warning beeps for things like sneezing, it teaches well that way. If barking it beeps and that's all it takes sometimes.

I would've given it 5 ☆ but I don't like the collar it comes with. It's definitely adjustable to a wife range, but my dog has a small neck so it slips around a lot. I'm going to have to find a different collar to attach it to.

MidWest Single Door Dog iCrate, 24-Inch, Blue
MidWest Single Door Dog iCrate, 24-Inch, Blue
Price: $35.54
33 used & new from $30.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pastel kennel. ♡, April 2, 2016
Reasonable price for a cute pastel kennel.

Strong and put together well. Easy to pop up and down. My mini aussie is about 15 lbs and fits well in here. A standard pillow fits good in the bottom.

ST Math: School Version
ST Math: School Version
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy for them to use and access, December 31, 2015
This review is from: ST Math: School Version (App)
Both my kids have to use this for school. It's easy for them to use and access.

Funko POP Movies: Captain Spaulding Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Movies: Captain Spaulding Vinyl Figure
Offered by box warehouse
Price: $37.99
17 used & new from $32.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain Spaulding seems less evil when he's adorable!!!, December 31, 2015
I love the funko series toys. Always well made and adorable. Even the most horrible of villains can be so kawaii ;3 I myself hate House of 1000 corpses but my husband loves it and he loved this when he got it for xmas. <3

Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $4.19
46 used & new from $0.96

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats like it. It's simple and affordable, December 31, 2015
It's a cute toy. My cats like it. It's simple and affordable. But if I could do over, if I realized it was just fleece scrap attached to a stick basically I'd do that myself ;3
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2016 7:26 PM PST

KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (3 Balls)
KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (3 Balls)
Price: $2.44
45 used & new from $2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these. I totally didn't notice they were squeakers ..., December 31, 2015
My dogs love these. I totally didn't notice they were squeakers when I ordered them so that was a fun surprise lol. My largest dog, a Chesapeake Dane loves to just squeeze them, squeak squeak, all day long..o_o... these particular ones aren't obnoxious and high pitched like the air Kong balls though, so way better. :D

My Rainbow Children's Night Light Projector - Bright Rainbow Projector
My Rainbow Children's Night Light Projector - Bright Rainbow Projector

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute rainbow light., December 31, 2015
When I saw there was a nightlight that made rainbows I was super excited for my inner child. It works amazingly. I got this for my kids, 8 and 10, and they love it. It's pretty bright, will stay on about 20 minutes before shutting off and is lightweight. It does blind you if you happen to walk in the beam reflection on accident (as I was trying to aim it juuuust right on the wall) so watch your eyes. Recommended. :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Difficult to clean underneath., April 3, 2015
It's beautiful for sure but not what I expected.

The plastic is way harder than I thought and I feel like if I dropped my phone this case wouldn't protect it.

The case is incredibly difficult to remove when I need to clean it, which is often working in a hospital.

Very slick plastic, I can't prop it up at any angle without it sliding off.

It's a gorgeous case and the graphic is holding up very well. It's unique looking for sure.

Hungry Hungry Hippos
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Price: $14.79
94 used & new from $10.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia ruined!! Don't waste your money., April 3, 2015
This review is from: Hungry Hungry Hippos (Toy)
Loved this game when I was younger so bought it for my kids.

It's cheaply and poorly made!

Very disappointed. Balls are small and you can't use normal marbles. The pieces jam easily and you can no longer play properly and can barely tap the hippo lever without it breaking. It can't handle gameplay.

I swear I got carpal tunnel from the old hungry hippos from slamming the levers, this new version of it is total crud.

It doesn't store easily and is a pain in the butt to pull apart and store away.

I don't recommend it at all.

The Savannah Monitor Lizard: The Truth About Varanus Exanthematicus
The Savannah Monitor Lizard: The Truth About Varanus Exanthematicus
by Daniel Bennett
20 used & new from $30.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Best source for Savannah Monitors, December 12, 2010
This has got to be the best, well written varanid book I've found thus far.

I've read a lot of books regarding monitor lizards and their care and the Savannah monitor is so unique compared to other varanid species that you can't really compare their care to other monitors. Most varanid books are "one size fits all" when it comes to raising and breeding monitors. This book explains how this is not the case with the savannah monitor.

I wish I had this book when I first acquired some Savannah hatchlings which unfortunately died because I was using the basic "for all monitors" caresheets. These guys cannot tolerate high heats and are voracious insectivourous eaters. Feeding savannahs a diet made of mostly rodents is very unhealthy for them because of how they store fat and most pet stores sell Savannahs and inform people to feed them pinkies all the time.

This book covers everything from their natural habitat, history, demographics, the pet trade, their natural behaviors, and caring/breeding them in captivity. I have read this book cover to cover many, many times.

This book is invaluable and written by biologists that have lived and studied the Savannah in its natural habitat in Africa. They also raise and breed monitors so their experience and knowledge is priceless.

I recommend this book as a Necessity for any keeper with a Savannah monitor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3