Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Patty Campbell > Reviews

Browse

Patty Campbell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patty Campbell RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jax and Bones Good Karma Rope Dog Toy, Coco the Elephant
Jax and Bones Good Karma Rope Dog Toy, Coco the Elephant
Price: $16.99
5 used & new from $13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, but not for hardcore chewers, July 16, 2015
We purchased this for our 5 month old puppy, hoping that it would get her through a particularly bad phase of teething. She thoroughly enjoyed it for all of about 6 days before annihilating it with her sharp puppy incisors. This is NOT the manufacturer's fault. It's a defect in my dog: a complete inability to keep any toy intact for more than a week. The elephant itself is well made and very cute!

Automatic: Connected Car Adapter, Engine Diagnostics, And Crash Detection, Compatible with Amazon Echo
Price: $99.95
3 used & new from $98.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for tracking business mileage, July 16, 2015
Initially, I got this adapter to track how many hours I was actually spending in my car commuting to and from work. The sad realization after 4 weeks of use? I spend somewhere between 8 - 12 hours a week in my car. Used in conjunction with the IFTTT (If This Then That) app, I'm able to automatically collect all the data Automatic gathers into a spreadsheet for tax purposes. My only issue with the adapter is that it doesn't always automatically connect to my phone via bluetooth. It gives audio cues when it's connected and if I don't hear that cue, I know I need to go in and manually connect to the adapter in my iPhone settings.

The free app gives you all sorts of real-time data, too. Lets you know when you're going over 70 mph, notifies you of hard stops, and rapid accelerations. I can also tag trips as "Business" in the app, which will make tax time so much easier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2015 4:49 PM PDT

iPhone 6S Case, Incipio STOWAWAY [Kickstand][Credit Card] Wallet Cover fits both Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6S - Cyan/Gray
Offered by Tree dual
Price: $17.95
20 used & new from $12.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Great case if you don't use headphones, July 16, 2015
I keep my key card in the back of this case and rarely open the flap, so I haven't had any issues with the flap breaking like others did. However, the reason this gets two stars is because my headphone jack is useless when this case is on the phone. It does not allow for the headphone jack to be pushed in all the way, therefore I have to remove the case if I want to use my headphones.

Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats, Roasted Chicken Recipe, 16-Ounce
Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats, Roasted Chicken Recipe, 16-Ounce
Offered by Med Therapies
Price: $15.34
83 used & new from $8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dog prefers these treats over any others for training ..., May 23, 2015
Our dog prefers these treats over any others for training. They stay fresh and moist longer than other training snacks, too.

West Paw Design Zogoflex Bumi Guaranteed Tough Tug-o-War Dog Play Toy, Small, Granny Smith
Offered by Oliver's Pet Care
Price: $12.95
13 used & new from $12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious chewers, May 23, 2015
Our 5 month old puppy loved this toy, but it only took her two days to chew all the way through it. At that point, the toy went in the trash, since there were small bits coming off of it. We have some other West Paw toys that seem to be holding up ok, but this one is not for hard core chewers.

Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 (Transfer Saves from Memory Unit/Card to PC)
Transfer Kit for Xbox 360 (Transfer Saves from Memory Unit/Card to PC)
11 used & new from $11.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you're ordering the right product!!, October 14, 2009
Should have read all the reviews first. This is NOT for transfer from one Xbox 360 hard drive to another -- only for transfer from Xbox 360 hard drive to a PC.

TaxCut 2005 Standard [Old Version]
TaxCut 2005 Standard [Old Version]
4 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless for complicated tax forms, April 16, 2006
TaxCut did not warn me that I needed to fill out additional forms required for taking the exemption for a qualified child, nor did it lead me through the Schedule C like TurboTax does. TurboTax may be more expensive, but it's well worth it to save the headaches that this program caused. If you have complicated tax forms or unusual tax situations (or prefer an intuitive program, rather than something that makes you say "What am I supposed to do next???") stick with TurboTax.

Gyration GC1105CKM Cordless Optical Air Mouse and Compact Keyboard Suite
Gyration GC1105CKM Cordless Optical Air Mouse and Compact Keyboard Suite
3 used & new from $60.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, terrible battery life, January 9, 2006
Although the mouse is an ergonomic dream and works very well from a distance, I've found that I have to keep a spare mouse handy for those times that this one fails to make it back on the charger. The battery life, if left off the charger, is about a day.

When the mouse is fully-charged, you can use it from across the room as a pointer. The Keyboard has been a little more difficult to keep connected to the wireless USB connection, but it does the what it's supposed to do as a secondary keyboard. It's also much smaller than a normal keyboard -- even smaller than my laptop keyboard.

For the price, I'd expect a lot more out of this set.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor signal, October 11, 2004
I'm thrilled with the way this phone syncs up with Outlook -- it's simplified my life in so many ways. HOWEVER, the downside is that the processor on this phone is too slow. Answering calls can sometimes be an exercise in futility and don't even TRY to make call-waiting work. It's pointless.

My old AT&T Nokia phone was light years ahead of this phone in terms of reception and call quality. I repeatedly have dropped calls and I've learned which parts of the city I can't get good reception in. (Including my house!) This was never a problem with my old non-GSM phone.

Caller ID on the front display only works on a couple of numbers in my phone book. Usually, I have to open the phone to see who is calling.

The battery cover on the back is very thin and has a tendancy to pop off.

Other than that, this is a nice sturdy phone and has many useful features -- so much better than a PDA! Once they perfect this type of phone, I'll be thrilled!

The Secret of Parenting: How to Be in Charge of Today's Kids--from Toddlers to Preteens--Without Threats or Punishment
by Anthony E. Wolf
Price: $12.50
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't say enough good things about this book!, August 15, 2002
This book saved my life. Absolutely, hands-down, the best advice ever given. Dr. Wolfe dishes out logical and practical solutions to everyday problems and manages to keep the book funny. It's a quick read and very enlightening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3