Profile for Kate Duvnjak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate Duvnjak "tendollarwine" RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI)

Jojo Maman Bebe Baby-Boys Newborn Breton Stripe Poloshirt Bodysuit, Ecru/Red Stripe, 6-12 Months

1.0 out of 5 stars It would help if the product image was correct, October 21, 2013
I ordered this expecting it to be the product that was actually pictured. I was going to dress my son as Toby from Labyrinth for Halloween and now we have to scramble to find something similar. Who would spend $25 on a polo for a baby?!

20-Pack Non-OEM Inkjet Combo for PGI-220 CLI-221 Canon Pixma Canon iP3600 iP4600 iP4700 MP560 MP620 MP640 MX860 MP980 ink inkjet cartridges-4BK/4BK/4C/4M/4Y
Offered by OCProducts
Price: $12.40
27 used & new from $8.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, April 25, 2012
I print a lot of photographs on regular printer paper for transferring to canvas and I go through ink like crazy. These work great for me! I do occasionally have problems where a color will stop printing, but after "milking" the cartridge to get a drop of ink out, it starts up again perfectly. I'm willing to deal with that annoyance for less than a $1 apiece!

Vegan Pregnancy Survival Guide
Vegan Pregnancy Survival Guide
by Sayward Rebhal
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $10.80
31 used & new from $6.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for vegan moms to be!, February 21, 2012
I'm vegan and I'm planning my first pregnancy. I was so relieved when I found this book! There is a dire need for resources and an extreme lack of information out there. This book is a great help for figuring out nutritional needs and sources, and helps a lot with finding other resources to get more information or to communicate with other vegan moms. It gets into some of the science of why you should eat what, and how your body breaks things down without getting boring or going over your head. Everything is pretty easy to understand, but I would prefer a bit more science and fact as opposed to personal anecdotes (as nice as they are!). Also, maybe some tips for the partner to help out through the pregnancy - emotional support, fending off aggressive family members, and the like. Overall though, this book has really calmed a lot of my fears that I wouldn't be able to handle this journey. I now feel reassured, supported, and so excited!! That alone is worth the purchase.

Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Price: $13.98
163 used & new from $3.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 18, 2011
This cookbook is fantastic! I have enjoyed a couple of Isa's cookbooks before, but they usually have really odd combinations and recipes that just don't sound appealing. Not so with this one! In the first week that I had it, I made 6 recipes. I lost 4 pounds. Weee! I've been making at least one or two recipes every week and I've been more than satisfies with all of them. Even my meat-eating fiance likes them! My only complaint is no breakfast! All of these recipes are great for lunch, dinner, and leftovers, but there aren't any healthy breakfast recipes, which is a bummer. Isa, can we get a solid breakfast book next??
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2011 5:51 PM PDT

Norpro Nutcracker with 4 Picks
Norpro Nutcracker with 4 Picks
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $6.19
18 used & new from $5.44

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for a while., December 10, 2010
This nutcracker has lasted us a while, but the other night when trying to open a walnut, one of the side broke in half! crappy quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 12:49 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 26, 2008
This necklace is wonderful! The pendant is a lot larger than I thought it would be and I adore it. It's got a nice weight to it and every time I wear it people comment on how beautiful it is and want to touch it. This makes a great gift for anyone who appreciates quality work, originality, and unique peices of art.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, October 2, 2008
I use this for salad dressing, just mix with equal parts olive oil and a crushed garlic clove. Delish!

Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
Price: $9.99
105 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars unfriggenbelieveable, May 10, 2003
Conor never fails to amaze me. He is one of the best songwriters of our generation. While most music that's being put out today lacks substance and meaning, Bright Eyes comes through like no other. Every one of his songs I've heard has been amazing and I stand by my opinion that he is a lyrical genius. This album proves it.