Profile for S. Hudgin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Hudgin "Tink" RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2
Perma-Brew 3 Year Re-useable Coffee Filter, Cone
Perma-Brew 3 Year Re-useable Coffee Filter, Cone
Price: $8.80
8 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD!, May 15, 2006
I bought this coffee filter at my local grocery store because it was the only cone one they had. I should have waited until my next trip to Walmart. This filter doesn't fit correctly in the filter holder. It isn't a true cone shaped. The first and only time I used it. It melted a little and the coffee leaked into the coffee carafe. Horrible experience. I paid $2.50 for this filter which was too much since it didn't work properly. Trying to save money isn't really saving if the item doesn't work. I urge you not to buy this coffee filter or anything that looks similar. There are others out there that look like this one, so be careful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2011 5:28 AM PDT

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Coffeemaker!!, May 11, 2006
This has to be the worst Mr. coffee maker that I have ever used and I have owned many over the years. I had it about a month when it started leaking all over my counter and the thermal carafe didn't keep the coffee hot for very long either. Mr. Coffee, what happened to your products they use to be wonderful.
Goodbye Mr. Coffee, I am buying another Brand.

Sharp R-230KK 800-Watt 4/5-Cubic-Foot Compact Microwave, Black
Sharp R-230KK 800-Watt 4/5-Cubic-Foot Compact Microwave, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, March 9, 2006
I bought this Microwave to replace an older Sharp model. I have had very good luck with Sharp Microwaves and this new one is no different. It's a very good compact microwave for one or two people. It was very easy to set the clock and use right out of the box. I love the look of it. The buttons are very simple to use. I don't use my microwave for cooking that much, I use it mostly for reheating and defrosting. I am a single mom with one teenage son who never eats at the same time as I do so it comes in very handy. I do sometimes cook bacon and pototoes in it. It makes great baked potatoes. It you have more than two people in your family you might want to get a larger oven. I have been using Sharp microwaves for many, many years, they make a great product. I highly recommend this model and all Sharps for that matter.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2011 12:20 AM PST

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great Coffee!!, March 8, 2006
I ordered this New York coffee special last month and it's great. The travel mug is great too that they give you for FREE! It helps keeps to coffee warm longer. I just ordered more today. Get it while it's on sale. They are only selling 1000 of these specials. I will keep ordering it even after it goes off sale I like it that much. They limit you to 3 of this special. It ships from New York.If you have never bought coffee beans directly from a roaster you are missing great tasting coffee. I didn't think I would be able to tell any difference from this coffee over store bought. Wow!! was I wrong. The moment I opened the first bag I could smell and see the difference. I will never buy coffee from a grocery store again.

5.0 out of 5 stars New York Broadway Blend is Wonderful!!, February 12, 2006
This is the best coffee that I have ever tasted. Smooth wonderful taste. This is a mild coffee. If you like a stronger coffee this is not for you. However, if your like me and love a great mild coffee with low aidicy this is it. If you like flavored coffee then by all means try the introductory offer that the New York coffee's are running now. You get 4 pounds of coffee in whole bean or ground. They also give you a thermal tumbler with their name on it, for FREE!! It helps keep the coffee hot longer. It would be great to carry in the car in the mornings on your drive to work. I have ordered this many times and will continue untill they run out of the specials. Then I will buy 4 pounds a month of the regular coffee and the three flavors. I got my sister and her husband hooked of this coffee they had never bought or tasted fresh roasted coffee beans before and neither had I untill I tried these New York Coffee Blends. I will never go back to store bought coffee again. I found the best coffee that I have ever tasted and with my very first order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheesecake Knife, January 30, 2006
I bought this knife a few weeks ago, to cut my cheesecakes with. It works great and it doesn't hurt the non-stick on my pans either. I have also found other things it works well with also. I use it to slice, Bread, Bagles and regular cakes. I highly recommend this knife. Just make sure that you run it under very hot water and wipe it off after cutting each slice when slicing cheesecake. This is for all knifes not just this one.

Page: 1 | 2