Profile for W. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. RSS Feed (Atlanta, Gabon)

X-Treme Scooters High Performance Electric Scooter (Red)
X-Treme Scooters High Performance Electric Scooter (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper fun, and quick, can even haul a big guy up a big hill, and still super quiet., June 21, 2014
I really liked this, and enjoyed all get out riding it around (on dry days) and speeding across parking lots at break neck speeds upwards of 25 mph or so. Did hit a patch outside a residential construction site and blew a rear tire, which ended up being tricky and costly, but was back up and running in no time. It is also super stealth, I mean special operations forces could use these to come in on the enemy silently. Plenty of torque, and plenty of pick up/acceleration, but with a big enough guy and a steep enough hill, it will come to a dead stop. If your much over 250-300 this is not the scooter for you, you may need something starting in the 250cc range. A supper fun scooter over all. fulfilled a childhood fantasy for me! yay!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your own length, June 21, 2014
This comes as one long tube of baggie material, from which you can cut bags of whatever length you choose. Nice.

Volcano - EASY VALVE Replacement Set - 6 Replacement Bags
Volcano - EASY VALVE Replacement Set - 6 Replacement Bags
Offered by Deals On Budget
Price: $59.56
8 used & new from $56.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy Valve no doubt, June 21, 2014
These are cool how they work and how easily and conveniently do what they are supposed to do. Pretty slick, and this vender got it to me quick as you please, two days before the first estimated shipping date, so not bad at all. Well packaged and in excellent condition.

I've also gotten an Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer from this same vender which arrived quickly as well and in excellent condition, but they no longer seem to carry as a product. If they did, I'd recommend it highly for the price, I might say none better, been my primary device for more than two years ago when I got it, and I have half a dozen to choose from. As a matter of fact I had come back looking to get one of the Arizer's for a present, but it was no longer being carried. Hope this helps.

The American People and Their Education: A Social History
The American People and Their Education: A Social History
by Richard J. Altenbaugh
57 used & new from $9.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Only thing better would have been a free PDF of the book, July 12, 2007
Well writen and informative, this text was very informative regarding the cultural and social foundations of education in the U.S. If you can't find the PDF of it online either, and are taking the associated course, I highly recomend it! Otherwise, I have to say it makes for a rather dry pleasure read.