Profile for TVinAZ73 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TVinAZ73 RSS Feed

NeverBend by Luxire - 24 Steel Collar Stays - 2.5 inch
NeverBend by Luxire - 24 Steel Collar Stays - 2.5 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, I was skeptical at first...., January 11, 2013
Then pleasantly surprised by the quality of these stays. They are a perfect fit for all of my dress shirts, and are very high quality. The material is thick, and they will not bend without really trying to do so. I would purchase items from this manufacturer again.

Godville
Godville
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Godville, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Godville (App)
A simple game, but great in its simplicity. Double entendres, puns, and hilarious inner monolgue all written down in your heroes diary. Very entertaining, and doesn't require constant attention to your character to progress in the game.

Truglo Replacement Fibers .029X9 Optic, Multiple
Truglo Replacement Fibers .029X9 Optic, Multiple
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $10.37

5.0 out of 5 stars TruGlo, June 29, 2012
TruGlo=Consistent quality. Easy job to repair the broken fiber on my 5 pin sight with these replacements. I would recommend this product.

SOG Specialty Knives & Tools F01TN-CP Tactical Tomahawk with 2.75-Inch Steel Axe Blade and Black Ballistic Nylon Sheath, Black Finish
Price: $28.84
181 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected from SOG, November 23, 2010
Very well made tool. Nice solid handle, good weight, and very sharp. And most importantly, stays sharp. Only thing I would suggest is the addition of a lanyard. When you need two hands free, it would be nice to have it hang from your wrist.

Merrell Men's Chameleon Iso Shoe
Merrell Men's Chameleon Iso Shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe, worst sole durability ever!!!!!, November 23, 2010
I hike in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve weekly, I have used these shoes for camping trips a handful of times, and for hiking about 5 months. After about 20 hiking trips, I noticed three HUGE tears in the sole of my right shoe. I am by no means an extreme hiker, and stay on marked trails. I was very disappointed in the durability of these shoes, especially when paying $100 for a pair of hiking shoes. The nubs on the heel of the shoe are practically new, therefore my dismay at seeing such failure in the forefoot of what is supposed to be a rugged shoe, made by a reputable company. The shoe is very comfortable, but Merrell needs to improve the soles of their shoes so they can perform the way they say they will. Will not be buying another pair of Merrell hiking shoes.