Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Miss Kitty" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Mark Lemp Classics Women's Lottie
Mark Lemp Classics Women's Lottie
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $114.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic comfort for the "plus size" foot, July 16, 2014
I constantly struggle with finding shoes to fit my size 12, WW foot. I rarely wear anything but flats, as heels tend to hurt my feet after just a few minutes of walking.

I was desperately seeking a dressy summer sandal for my brother's wedding, and I ordered about 9 pairs online, hoping that one or two would fit. These shoes arrived two days before the wedding, and I was OVERJOYED once I tried them on -- they look stylish, they are wide enough without being loose, and they are SUPER COMFORTABLE. I walked, I danced for hours....these shoes are one of the best pairs I've ever owned. I had ordered them in the traditional snakeskin, and went back and ordered the black as well -- I wish they came in more colors, because I'd order every single one.

I have also ordered additional pairs of Mark Lemp shoes, and they are just as comfy as the Lottie's. I highly recommend them, even if you are a "plus size" shoe wearer who has been disappointed in the past. They are great!

San Diego Women's Ultrabraid X Large Brim Hat,Toast,One Size
San Diego Women's Ultrabraid X Large Brim Hat,Toast,One Size
Price: $24.93
4 used & new from $24.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic Sun Protection with Style to Spare!, May 2, 2014
I have extremely fair skin, and always wear a hat when vacationing in a sunny climate. As a plus-sized gal, I need a hat that is somewhat substantial -- and as a dramatic gal, I need a hat with a lot of panache.

The San Diego Women's Ultrabraid X Large Brim Hat was delivered to me yesterday (thanks Amazon Prime) in a big box, perfectly packed. When I put it on and looked in the mirror, I fell in LOVE! This hat is big....think 50s movie star by the pool big....there is a slight bit of wire in the hat so that you can manipulate the sway and curve of the brim. So many larger hats I've seen just flip down over your face -- this one can swirl the way you want it to, while covering your shoulders and the back of your neck 100%.

My husband also loves me in this hat...he is taller than me, and he liked having to sneak under it to give me a smooch. While the brim of the hat is extra large, the crown of the hat is quite snug on my big head. If it was offered in "regular" and "large" hat sizes I would have rated it 5 stars. If you are petite person with a small head I don't know if this is the hat for you, but for an average or above person who wants great sun protection along with great style, this is the hat for you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT way to help you eat healthy (and cheaply) at work!, October 11, 2012
I have been searching a long time for something I could use at work to heat up soups and stews, etc. that would be easy and convenient.

At first I tried different thermoses, but they were either too small to fit a "normal" can of soup (usually the soups are 18-19 oz., and the thermoses are 16 oz.) or they weren't something I wanted to actually eat the soup out of. Also, the thermos never kept things as hot as I like them.

After returning my most recent thermos purchase, I went searching again and found the Cool Touch Microwave Bowl. I searched for reviews and they were good, so I gave it a shot and ordered it.

I LOVE IT! There are so many reasons why, but here are just a few:

1) I am eating out of a "normal" bowl and not some weird cup thing like a thermos has.
2) I can bring ANYTHING from home and heat it up in this bowl. Try eating leftover rice pilaf from a thermos!
3) The plastic outside "shell" absolutely stays cool so it's easy to transport stuff from the microwave back to my desk.
4) Clean-up is super easy. I just keep the bowl in my desk drawer when I'm not using it.
5) The plastic lid really does prevent messes in the microwave.
6) The bowl is deep so there's less chance of spillover.
7) The capacity is perfect for a big can of soup!
8) The price is ridiculously cheap compared to the price of a decent thermos.

The only thing I would change about this product is to make the bowl even a little bit bigger. Otherwise it's perfect!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars These socks suck!, September 25, 2010
These socks are ridiculously small! There is simply no way that you could fit all of the things that this product SAYS it will fit -- the drawing shows a chicken, some potatoes, carrots, etc. I make a lot of chicken soup, and I usually strain my broth through a strainer lined with a few layers of cheesecloth. I thought this product would be helpful to me and make it easier to produce clear broth -- after all, that's what it says it does.

I purchased these this afternoon, and there is a sock in my soup pot as we speak. It has one onion (quartered), two halved carrots, and two halved stalks of celery in it. I could probably put another onion or two in it and still manage to tie it in a knot at the top -- but a CHICKEN? No way!!!! This product does not have the capacity it advertises, and I just wasted $3.99 on it -- not that that's a lot of money, but it is still disappointing.

Unless your chicken is about the size of a cornish game hen, these socks are not for your soup!