Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Red Oaks
Red Oaks
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good show, funny, February 4, 2016
This review is from: Red Oaks (Amazon Video)
Wish it had more seasons!

Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, 10 Oz (Pack of 2)
Opti-Free Puremoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, 10 Oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.96
16 used & new from $16.37

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD (slimy, non-cleansing), January 27, 2016
This stuff was absolutely awful. For one day, it was alright, but I used it for a week and was no longer able to see! My contacts were so cloudy and my eyes were all watery and red. This packaging and advertising makes it seem like it's "purer" or more "natural," but obviously my eyes knew better. I gave mine to my dad and he was not impressed either. He said it made his contacts slimy and preferred something that actually cleaned the contacts.

Chef Craft, 5-Quart, Deep Colander, White, 11 by 5 inch
Chef Craft, 5-Quart, Deep Colander, White, 11 by 5 inch
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I needed it for., November 19, 2015
It's pretty good for what it is. The holes are a little large, Be careful with pastas that are thin. Besides that, great.

Downton Abbey Season 1
Downton Abbey Season 1
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars eh., November 19, 2015
It was boring. I couldn't get into it.

Solvit PupSTEP for Pets, Plus X-Large
Solvit PupSTEP for Pets, Plus X-Large
Offered by stores123
Price: $77.83
26 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful... and wabbly, November 16, 2015
Ok, so perhaps this can hold a certain amount of weight, but it's far too wabbly for my dog to actually want to use. And honestly, I don't blame her. It's narrow, and wabbly, and even though it has the carpet installed and is snapped into place, it's not reliable and I hate this product so much. Spend the money for a nice carpeted one or wooden one that is sturdy.

Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials
Price: $89.99
20 used & new from $68.01

5.0 out of 5 stars CHANGED MY LIFE, November 16, 2015
I cannot get over how much I love this product. I have cooked eggs, chicken, fish and pork all perfectly well on this little griller. All the grease falls to the containment at the bottom and the plates come right off and can be washed in the dishwasher. I can have dinner made in 8 minutes flat. For someone who hates to cook, this is a lifesaver!

InterDesign Mildew-Free Water-Repellent Fabric Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch, White
Price: $11.62
54 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 16, 2015
It's fabric-y as well as plastic-y. It is washable and gives me piece of mind from the fear of mold growing on it as I see commonly with shower curtains.

Maytex Mills Metal Double Glide Shower Ring, Brushed Nickel, 12 Count
Maytex Mills Metal Double Glide Shower Ring, Brushed Nickel, 12 Count
Offered by aHook
Price: $8.24
20 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 16, 2015
These glide well, make installing the shower curtain and liner easy, and look really nice. I am pleased with this purchase. I've had them for about a month and no corrosion yet!

Collapsible Clothing Rack-Commercial Grade
Collapsible Clothing Rack-Commercial Grade
Offered by Metropolitan Display
Price: $31.98
10 used & new from $31.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, November 16, 2015
Taking it apart is easy enough, but it does kind of slam to the ground..... it can be loud if you're not careful. Besides that, it was easy to install and I love using it for laundry day as I can't put many of my clothes in the dryer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8