Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jason Russell > Reviews

Browse

Jason Russell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Russell RSS Feed (FLORENCE, NJ, US)

Mountain Trails South Bend Tent - 4 Person
Mountain Trails South Bend Tent - 4 Person
Price: $64.07
16 used & new from $54.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 2, 2011
I ordered two day shipping, but the tent was on my doorstep in less than 24 hours! I had my brother time me and it only took me 2 minutes to set this tent up, stakes and rainfly included. There was a little condensation on the inside of the tent in the morning, but that is every tent. It rained all night one night, a light rain, not a monsoon or thunderstorm-type rain, and there were no leaks, and no water inside the tent. Don't know how it would hold up in more extreme rain. Great tent for the price.

Samsung BL1050 10.2 MP Digital Camera Kit with 5x Optical Zoom (Includes Camera Case and 1 GB SD Card)

1.0 out of 5 stars MAJOR defects, February 1, 2011
I recieved this camera as a gift 2 years ago. When I first opened it up, I was happy that everything I needed was right there in the box, even the batteries. Unfortunately, when I pressed the power button, it turned on, extended the lens, and then shut off and would not turn on again. I had to have it sent back and replaced. As the camera was under warranty, this was no problem. Fast forward 2 years, which is not a very long time, and the same thing has happened to my camera. Samsung is willing to fix it...for another $50. They have made a camera that has a major defect, and are not willing to own up to it. This camera WILL break for no reason. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later, but it WILL fail you. Do NOT purchase this product.