Profile for TJBarone-GA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TJBarone-GA RSS Feed

Body Confidence: Venice Nutrition's 3-Step System That Unlocks Your Body's Full Potential
by Mark Macdonald
Price: $19.42
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Confidence - unlike any othe program before, April 5, 2011
I first learned about Body Confidence from Venice Nutrition in August 2009. In 5 months my way of thinking about exercise and nutrition was transformed as I learned more about the fundamental principles of:

a-protein, fat and carb balances in each meal
b-calories/meal to eat
c-frequency of meals

The myths of the diet fad world were erased such as eliminate carbs, don't eat before bed, etc. My metabolism increased, my energy soared and my workouts were revised and in weeks I was seeing fitness improvements that I had failed to see on any other program. I dropped over 35 lbs and 16% body fat in 5 months and have maintained that level of fitness for over 18 months.

I have watched family and friends benefit from this same program which is based on sound nutrition fundamentals. Purchasing this book will be the last book that you need to buy to reach your fitness and nutrition goals. Body Confidence is for you if you are ready to take your body and health to the next level!