Profile for E. Hayes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Hayes "goatherdered" RSS Feed (Chicago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ASICS Men's Gel Rocket 7 Volley Ball Shoe,Black/White/Silver,10.5 M US
ASICS Men's Gel Rocket 7 Volley Ball Shoe,Black/White/Silver,10.5 M US
Price: $56.25
5 used & new from $56.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes! Wish they were a bit more breathable, March 15, 2015
Great shoes! Wish they were a bit more breathable, but They really work well and my feet are very comfortable in them. At first they felt a bit strange on the sides when I stood on them, seemed a bit stiff, but I've played many games in them, and love time!

Mizuno T10 Volleyball Kneepad, White, One Size
Mizuno T10 Volleyball Kneepad, White, One Size
Price: $14.71
10 used & new from $9.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 15, 2015
Wish They had the black ones, I would prefer them over these, as the white really shows dirt...

Apache Mills 01-033-1902 Rib Commercial Carpeted Indoor and Outdoor Floor Mat, Pepper, 3-feet by 5-Feet
Price: $33.73

3.0 out of 5 stars I would not consider these commercial grade quality. The ..., March 15, 2015
I would not consider these commercial grade quality. The rubber on the edge came with a crack/cut on the first one I got. I was too lazy to return it, it functions well other than that. The second one I got, a larger one, appears to have a similar problem. Can't tell if it came that way or not. But its definitely not as durable as I would have hoped, at least around the edges.

Sony ICFC1PJ Alarm Clock Radio
Sony ICFC1PJ Alarm Clock Radio
Price: $58.00
29 used & new from $36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars - Projection easy to turn off and on - Projection auto turns ..., February 17, 2015
Pros:
- Projection easy to turn off and on
- Projection auto turns off after 16 hours to save the bulb life (I'm assuming)
- Auto time set worked well
- Looks nicer than most projection alarm clocks
- Included USB power port works with iPhone 6.

Cons:
- Slightly difficult to set/change alarm time compared to my old Sony alarm clock with the when on the right with +/- buttons.
- You definitely have to be "awake" to change it; the old style I could change even if I was nearly un-conscious. I much prefer that.
- Quality of the "nature" sounds is quite poor
- Power adapter is hard wired; I had to cut and splice the cord to get it through my grommet.
- After setting the time, there is an annoying/loud "beep" that occurs.

nahdeh Volleyball Knee Pads - NO BRUISED KNEE GUARANTEE (Medium, Black)
nahdeh Volleyball Knee Pads - NO BRUISED KNEE GUARANTEE (Medium, Black)
Offered by AFn
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $21.71

2.0 out of 5 stars The back of them did not feel good behind my knees, February 17, 2015
These were much smaller than expected, and were quite stiff for volleyball. The back of them did not feel good behind my knees. I sent them back.

Dremel 565 Multi-Purpose Cutting Kit
Dremel 565 Multi-Purpose Cutting Kit
Price: $16.95
55 used & new from $12.65

2.0 out of 5 stars but its not too good at it, February 17, 2015
The tool did not work well cutting through wood. I know it says it can, but its not too good at it. Maybe if it was thinner; I tied 1.5 depth wood, and it didn't work well. I'm sure this works great on drywall though!

Stereo RCA To Stereo RCA Audio Extender Over Cat5
Stereo RCA To Stereo RCA Audio Extender Over Cat5
Offered by Unique Products Online
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works surprisingly well. I couldn't believe how well a ..., February 17, 2015
Works surprisingly well. I couldn't believe how well a passive solution worked. I used this to send a subwoofer signal a long distance. I'd use this over running a long distance sub cable any day.

Yamaha EPH-M200BL High-Performance Earphones with Remote and Mic, Black
Yamaha EPH-M200BL High-Performance Earphones with Remote and Mic, Black
Price: $149.95
4 used & new from $135.30

2.0 out of 5 stars - Good sound quality, February 17, 2015
Pros:
- Good sound quality.

Cons
- Bulky mic/buttons,
- Bulky ear pieces.
- Connector is at a right angle, with a short tension relief. I fear its going to break sooner than it could if the proper connector was used.

**Update** 2/25/2015
The right ear bud is now not working well. The general volume is slightly lower than the left, and it hisses and is scratchy at times. Time to send them back... I've only used them for a few weeks!

**Update** 3/1/2015
I continued using them before sending them back, and the right bud is not working again. I don't know what to do with myself now...

AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED Monitor, VESA ( Latest Version)
Price: $199.99
50 used & new from $193.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for prime time., February 17, 2015
Pros:
- Very light.

Cons:
- Fairly high lag, even with USB 3.
- Poor viewing angles. Either the monitor needs to be much higher off the desk, or tilted way back in order for the screen to look good
- Difficulty to install: had to restart 2x.
- Inability to control contrast and brightness. If there is a way I can't find it.
- Glossy Screen: creates horrible reflections when its at an angle, and you need it at an angle because of the poor viewing angles as mention above.
- Brightness is not very good.

Another note. The model I received was already opened; Amazon gave me a credit for that already.

But after 1 day of use, I cant stand the lag; this is going back.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2015 3:09 PM PDT

Artos F903-13CH Safire Pressure Balance Mixer, Chrome
Artos F903-13CH Safire Pressure Balance Mixer, Chrome
Price: $249.00
2 used & new from $227.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, inner cartridge caused pounding in my pluming., January 30, 2015
I think the fixture looks great, but has a few problems.

1) after several months of ownership/use, I started to hear pounding in my pipes when any fixture on the supply line would turn on or off. After a great deal of pain and frustration, opening several holes in the wall, I found that the problem was actually the cartridge in this artos mixer. The company sent me a new cartridge, which is nice, but what a pain! The support representative said one other customer had this problem, so I guess that makes me number 2!

2) the set screw cover is quite difficult to take out if needed. I ended up drilling a hole in it and got a free replacement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3