Profile for R. Jacobson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Jacobson "felsen428" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Five Ten Men's Guide Tennie Approach Shoe,Khaki,11.5 M US
Five Ten Men's Guide Tennie Approach Shoe,Khaki,11.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a narrow foot ..........., March 17, 2014
.............. and these fit me perfectly. Some have complained about them blowing out on the sides, but I suspect that those people probably have wide feet. I liked these so much that I bought a second pair.

InCharacter Costumes, LLC Men's Prince Charming Costume, White, Large
InCharacter Costumes, LLC Men's Prince Charming Costume, White, Large
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $59.77
21 used & new from $59.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the money, March 17, 2014
I didn't notice the picture showing the sash & belt when I received the product. They were in the bottom of the garment bag & I didn't notice them there until after I was done wearing it. My bad, to a degree, however, they should have hung the belt & sash over the top of the jacket or on the hanger.

G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory F3-1866C10D-16GAB
Offered by M&D Discounts
Price: $167.00
11 used & new from $160.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not only could I not over-clock it ................., March 17, 2014
.................. but it wouldn't even run at 1333 w/o locking up every 15 minutes. I tried each stick by itself, in different slots, in different motherboards, and it didn't work in any of them. This RAM ended up corrupting my E-mail database (which took me 2 days to repair) as well as my OS. I put my old 1333 stick back in and it was stable again (after the damage was done).

G. Skill Ares Series - Pros: it looks cool. Cons: it doesn't work.

I ended up buying Kingston HyperX 2133 upon a gamers recommendation - it works great!

Kingston HyperX 2133 - Pros: it looks cooler & it works. Cons: none yet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2014 10:01 AM PDT

La Sportiva Solution Climbing Shoe - Men's White 45.5
La Sportiva Solution Climbing Shoe - Men's White 45.5
Offered by Clever Training
Price: $158.88
3 used & new from $158.88

2.0 out of 5 stars I love La Sportiva shoes (in general), March 17, 2014
I have owned many different models of Sportiva rock climbing shoes over the years. I like them because they fit my narrow foot. This is the first, & only, shoe of theirs that I didn't like - it didn't fit my foot in the toe box. Note: most of their shoes that I have owned have been lace-ups. I bought a pair of Testerossas that fit me like a glove (that fits).

Lily Of The Desert - 99% Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 8 oz.
Lily Of The Desert - 99% Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 8 oz.
Offered by A-Z Shopping
Price: $6.01
42 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too thick, not too thin., March 17, 2014
I use this on my face after I shave, also burns & sunburns. It is as good as I've ever found. I just stocked up on these, because it seems that whenever I find something that I like, they discontinue it.

We're the Millers [Blu-ray]
We're the Millers [Blu-ray]
Offered by abcseller
Price: $25.99
23 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie ............., March 17, 2014
............. if your aren't bothered by the use of the word 'Ef you see kay' every 30 seconds. I use the word myself, on occasion, but even I got tired of hearing it over & over & over & over ......................

EVGA GeForce GT 610 1024MB GDDR3, DVI, VGA and HDMI Graphics Card 01G-P3-2615-KR
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $43.71
63 used & new from $37.19

3.0 out of 5 stars One good, one bad, March 17, 2014
The first one I received froze up every once-in-a-while. I called Amazon & they sent a replacement. The replacement worked. Maybe you will get lucky the first time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2014 7:30 AM PDT

Catchmaster 288i Spider & Insect Trap and Monitor Glue Board Traps ~~ 36 Glue Boards / 108 Monitors ~~ Pre-baited
Offered by Traps Direct
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $21.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Never caught a single spider ............., March 17, 2014
............. even though there are plenty in my house. I read the other reviews stating the same, but thought they had to be exaggerating - they weren't! The sticky stuff inside the trap must contain some kind of spider repellent.

Satin Edge Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper 4" Half Jaw
Satin Edge Comfort Grip Cuticle Nipper 4" Half Jaw
Offered by GD Sales FL
Price: $8.23
7 used & new from $7.19

3.0 out of 5 stars One handle came of upon 1st use, March 17, 2014
One handle came of upon 1st use - never could get it back on (to stay). It works, but not a high-quality product. As others have stated, you get what you pay for.

Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (1x8 GB Module) 1600MHz 240-pin DDR3 Non-ECC CL10 Desktop Memory KHX1600C10D3B1/8G
Price: $74.11
22 used & new from $73.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recognized as 1600 by my BIOS, December 11, 2013
Not recognized as 1600 by my BIOS. I had purchased the exact same stick in the 4G model, and my BIOS recognized that as being 1600. However, when I upgraded a week later to this 8G stick, my BIOS only recognized it as being 1333. I forced it to 1600, and it seems to have worked (had one lock-up, but not sure that that was the RAMs fault), but ended up sending it back & replacing it with a pair of G. Skill 8G sticks, which were immediately recognized as being 1600. I haven't had any problems since installing the G. Skill sticks. Answer to the obvious question: no, I do not work for G. Skill.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 10:36 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3