Profile for robert durkin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robert durkin "XBOX26" RSS Feed (you tell me)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Aurora3D DIY RepRap Prusa I3 3D Printer with LED Screen by SeresRoad®, 7.5" x7.5" x 7.1" Build Volume, Heated Bed, Support PLA/ABS Filament (1.75mm), 2014 Newest Desktop Starter Bundle Kits
Offered by TecKlife
Price: $499.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought it and it had bad parts from the manufacturer., January 30, 2015
Extremely hard to put together for a first timer. Many of the parts were damaged or had bad quality control on them. I do not recommend this build except for maybe in a classroom setting. Given the choice again I would spend

Sauder Palladia Technology Pier Free Standing Cabinet, Select Cherry Finish
Sauder Palladia Technology Pier Free Standing Cabinet, Select Cherry Finish
Price: $79.00
8 used & new from $79.00

2.0 out of 5 stars low quality build material doesn't look as good as the picture., January 20, 2015
Doesn't look too much like the picture. Much lower quality and it is entirely made of MDF. The wood arrived cracked and it wasnt bad enough to ship back but it did split as I was putting it together. I will never buy from Sauder again. Very disappointed in this low quality build material.

DREAMGEAR DGXB1-6602 Xbox One(TM) LED Charging Cable
DREAMGEAR DGXB1-6602 Xbox One(TM) LED Charging Cable
Offered by Sivart Vault
Price: $16.09
4 used & new from $16.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage don't buy., January 8, 2015
garbage it broke in under a month and had to be thrown out. It was well taken care of too.

Sleep Innovations Queen Size Reversible Gel Memory Foam Pillow
Sleep Innovations Queen Size Reversible Gel Memory Foam Pillow
Price: $35.63
4 used & new from $35.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm but excellent!, January 8, 2015
Firm but excellent! The pillow does not come as fluffy as the picture makes it look its a bit flat. When I got it I was turned off by that but then I slept on it to try it out. It takes some getting used to because it is so firm. But I love it. Stops me snoring and gave me a deep nights sleep. So Deep I actually was able to dream and haven't been able to in a long time. I LOVE IT!

Flash Furniture KC-C696TG-GG High Back Traditional Tufted Burgundy Leather Executive Office Chair
Price: $587.00
25 used & new from $587.00

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEATHER JUST VINYL, November 11, 2014
NOT LEATHER. This is a VINYL chair not leather as is advertised by the seller. I know this because mine arrived with a small tear/nick in the bottom back half of the seat. This exposed the material below the outside which was cloth and not leather skin. Having said that it is still a decent chair. The back can be a bit uncomfortable because it is thick and will take some breaking in. One person can easily assemble it as it comes in 5 pieces.

The only issue I had besides the tiny tear was inserting the back screws they were hard to line up. those 2 things make it a 3 out of 5 for me.

Courtesans of Paris (English Subtitled)
Courtesans of Paris (English Subtitled)
DVD

dreamGEAR Xbox One Dual Charging Dock
Price: $25.29
46 used & new from $25.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last too long., September 18, 2014
PROS

Great seat on the controllers in the charging dock. The LED is nice and bright so its easy to tell things are charged. Battery fits well in the controllers and its smooth like a stock battery cover. The charging ports aren't by my fingers so no worry about corrosion from finger grease.

CONS

Charge does not last that long. I am an avid gamer and game for 14 hours at a time sometimes. So I noticed it does not last as long as my energizer charger batteries. I get about 8 to 10 hours of game play on average. Where the energizer charger which didnt seat the controllers as well often gave me 3 days of charge. Not much of a down side but enough to give it 3 out of 5 stars because its a pain switching controllers mid game.

Washable Electrostatic Register Vent Air & Dust Filters
Washable Electrostatic Register Vent Air & Dust Filters

4.0 out of 5 stars Is it working in my head or on a scientific level? Who knows????, September 12, 2014
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I'm not sure its actually charged and working on that level. But at the very least it keeps large dust from coming out of the vents and bugs. So I can't argue too much.

Ortz® Xbox One Controller Charger + FREE AC Wall Charger Adapter & 2x Rechargeable Batteries - Charging Base for 2x Controllers - Play and Charge Kit System - Dual Dock Charging Station - Best Accessories, Top Quality - LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Offered by Ortz
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars meh probably shoulda bought name brand., September 11, 2014
Arrived broken and was shipped to me in a box way to small for the product. I would recommend buying brand name. While the battery that was unbroken fits well I ultimately had to toss it out as I was not sure it was safe. The controllers do fit snug in the charger but the led is really small and not easy to tell if its charged or not. FYI I was buying this to replace my energizer charger and that chargers flaw is the pins on the batteries is right where my fingers go and that causes corrosion.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2014 1:02 PM PDT

Polk Audio 4Shot Headphone for Xbox One (Green)
Polk Audio 4Shot Headphone for Xbox One (Green)
Offered by Electronics Expo
Price: $96.10
17 used & new from $78.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 out of 5 stars because....., September 4, 2014
Great audio quality. Occasionally there is a popping but that seems to be cable related from the 3.5mm jack. adjusting it gets rid of it.

Pros -

Great audio quality
light weight (especially when compared to turtle beaches, that are 5 times heavier)
Solid build they feel sturdy
comfortable
quality cabling
no battery to charge it runs off the "phantom power" coming from the controller via the 3.5 mm jack.

Cons -

You must have the external mic boom connected mine came with my order. The retractable mic works but is VERY soft and friends say they can barely hear me. But with the external mic (separately sold) or given away once you registered your product makes everything fine and loud.

the pleather ear coverings will deteriorate over time especially if you are a heavy sweater or have no air conditioning in the summer.

no additional audio boosters like with a turtle beach or astro headset.

OVER ALL

4 out of 5 stars because while audio is awesome quality not using the retractable mic is a bit of a draw back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12