Profile for amazon customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amazon customer RSS Feed

Price: $39.89
64 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Many Add-Ons, but pretty good expansion, May 4, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
In my opinion Sims 2 Freetime Expansion Pak doesn't have a lot of add-ons like other expansions. The game basically gives your sims the ability to have more hobby options than what you originally get. For example your sims can play the violin, rip a CD, catch bugs(without seasons), dig for treasure, look at movies, make pottery, toss a football around, play soccor, and even cook foods that are only available in the pak. You can also chat, blog, invent a website, and join a club catering to your sims' hobby. Your sims even have natural intersts and knacks for a hobby(but you have to find out which one it is). The more your sims cater to its hobby the more interested your sims will become for that hobby. They'll even get so high off their hobby that they'll get "in the zone" which gives them the ability to work on the hobby with minimum needs depletion. Unfortunately this is all the game is about. If you want more add-on options in the sims 2, then this expansion is not for you.

The Sims 3 - Nintendo DS
The Sims 3 - Nintendo DS
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $75.00
53 used & new from $12.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Allmost Exact Copy of PC Versoin, Great Game, May 4, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I thought this games would not be as intersting as the pc version. I was right, but I was surprised at how fun it was within itself. It is watered down a little from the pc version. Not all the options you have in the pc version is in this game. For example, the create-a-sim doesn't have all the creative features the pc version does. Also the lifestyle options seem to be lacking compared to the pc version. The game does keep the basics of what the sims is: needs, wants, lifestyle rewards, getting a job, and relationships with other sims. You can even build your own house or buy one already furnished(or not). You can also go places like the library, movies, and grocery store. If you're bored with your sim you can get a roommate to control along with your sim. This game is great for a handheld system, but if you are looking for more options out of the sims then you should get the pc version or get it on another system.

Microsoft LifeCam Show Webcam (Black)
Microsoft LifeCam Show Webcam (Black)
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $14.85
25 used & new from $9.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Trash, Do Not Buy, May 3, 2011
This webcam did not work for me. The picture was in all different colors(mostly red). I could not upload the video I recorded onto Youtube unless it was converted. When I converted it it still wouldn't upload to youtube. Do Not buy this webcam. It is a rip off for a higher price. I have a $20.00 webcam that works better than this one. I only bought the webcam be/c it can mount on my laptop's monitor which is what my other one couldn't do.

SANOXY Slim Portable USB 2.0 External CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
SANOXY Slim Portable USB 2.0 External CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Offered by wowtop
Price: $13.87
11 used & new from $12.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for only a Short Time, April 27, 2011
I bought this product 3mo ago and it only lasted 3 months. It was perfect at first: reading disks. Now it doeesn't work at all. It stopped reading disks and now my computer doesn't even recognize it anyway. Piece of junk. Unfortunately I can't return it and get my money back. I paid $32.00 for it too. Please don't buy this. Don't waste your money like I did.

Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy
Yeowww Pollock Fish Catnip Toy
Price: $9.02
13 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Toy for Cats, April 9, 2011
This cat toy is perfect for cats. My cat instantly played with it when I gave it to him. He was even licking it! It's organic and has a nice smell. I would recommend this toy to anyone.

Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter
Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter
Price: $2.99
41 used & new from $2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Love It, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Play-N-Squeak MouseHunter (Misc.)
This small fake mouse is perfect for young, energetic cats. My kitty loves it and plays with it all day. The squeeking noise is very similar to a real mouse squeeking which inects the natural prying insticts cats have.

Vibran-Sea Narrow Eel Grass Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Medium 9-10 tall, Green
Vibran-Sea Narrow Eel Grass Silk-Style Aquarium Plant, Medium 9-10 tall, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars fish love it, December 17, 2010
I bought two of these for my bettas so their aquarium can be an artificial representation of their natural habitat. My betta love them and can't tell rather it's real or not. They also go great with the artificial cave I gave them. Recommend a buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, beautiful, and hassle free, December 10, 2010
The Lysol Neutra Air Freshmatic Automatic Spray Kit is perfect for anyone who wants to keep a small area smelling fresh. I just recently got it and is very satified with it. It's better than a spray can which YOU have to continously spray. It also cleans the air of odor and odd smells. The best part for me is that it has a timer which can be set for when you want it to spray.

Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)
Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)
Price: $20.89
30 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and nice sound quality, November 27, 2010
This Philip headset is perfect for laptops and pc's. I use it everyday on my laptop and I enjoy it. It has a smooth speaker covering that all headphones come with. The sound quality is not as I expected. It has a lot of bass, but not too loud of a sound. The only problems I had was that I wished it was put straight on your head and not over the neck, yet that's what paid for so I shouldn't complain. Overall this is an excellent headphones and recommend it a buy.

Kaytee Fiesta Food for Guinea Pig, 4-1/2-Pound
Kaytee Fiesta Food for Guinea Pig, 4-1/2-Pound
Price: $14.46
20 used & new from $6.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Guinea Pigs; Piggies love it, October 8, 2010
I'm not sure why people are having problem with this guinea pig food. When I first got my piggies this brand was recommended for me. My piggies eat everything in the food, including the sunflower seeds. Mybe other people have picky guinea pigs.

Page: 1 | 2