Profile for David > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David "mdavidf" RSS Feed (Salem, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ItianTM Qi Wireless Charger Pad K8 for Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 edge S5 S4 Note4 Note4 edge Note3 LG G3 G2 Optimus Vu2 Google Nexus4 5 6 7 Nokia Lumia 920 Moto Droid Maxx Droid Mini Moto 360 Watch Sony Xperia Z3V HTC Droid DNA HTC 8X Pentax Wg-iii Camera iPhone6 6Plus 5 5S and Other Qi-enabled Phones(AC adapter not included)White
Offered by ITTOP
Price: $12.50
4 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a non-Qi S-View Cover and this Qi Receiver works perfect! The back of the phone does get warm ..., May 11, 2015
I have a Galaxy Note 4 with a non-Qi S-View Cover and this Qi Receiver works perfect! The back of the phone does get warm after charging wirelessly, but I can live with it. Also, I should point out that the Note 4 will not charge as quickly as it does with the super duper wired charger that came with your Note 4. As of the time I write this, there is no wireless charger in existence that will charge it as quickly as the wired charger that came with your Note 4.

Qi-infinity™ Note 4 receiver with NFC Coil, S-view Compatibility Ultra-thin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil - Samsung Galaxy N9100
Offered by Qi-Infinity
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

Kamor® NFC tags - Mifare 1K Chip, S50 - 10 Pack Waterproof NFC Tags + 1 x Free NFC Keychain + 12 Vinyl Stickers, Android Writeable & Programmable - Adhesive Sticker Back - work with Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note 2, HTC One, HTC First, HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G and many NFC enable phones except for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Nexus(Nexus 4 or 10...), Blackberry and Nokia products - Lifetime Warranty & High Quality After-sales Service (Mifare 1K, S50)
Offered by YoSpace
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work on my Note 4, May 2, 2015
Work great on my Note 4. A warning pops up stating something along the lines that they're incompatible, but they work fine when I use the app Trigger with them. I'm sure there are other apps that work just as well.

Generic Micro USB OTG Cable for Cellphone/Tablet, Pack of 3 - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Eamall
Price: $2.04
33 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great with Mouse or Keyboard, April 25, 2015
NOTE: Because of the way USB is designed, you will not be able to use a mouse and/or keyboard while charging. THIS IS NOT THE FAULT OF THIS CORD OR CORD MANUFACTURER!

I connected this to my Note 4 and then plugged a USB mouse into the one of the plus and viola a mouse pointer immediately popped up and I was able to use the mouse for everything on my phone.

Samsung OEM Original Standard Battery 3220mAh for Galaxy Note 4 - Non-Retail Packaging - Black/Silver
Offered by Dealz Dr
Price: $15.95
14 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as Good as the Battery that Came with my Note 4, April 25, 2015
As far as I can tell it's an OEM battery. Works just as well as the battery that came with my Note 4. I charge one in an external charger and swap them nearly every day.

MobilePioneer Black USB Wall Travel Spare Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Battery Not Included (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)
Offered by Mobile Pioneer
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Keeping an Extra Battery Charged, April 25, 2015
I use my Galaxy Note 4 so much that I literally have three batteries. Most times I only need two throughout the day, but having this wall charger is a convenient way to ensure I have a charged battery ready and available. Plus, having the USB plug on the side of the wall charger is handy for charging other devices as well as the Note 4 battery.

Drunk History Season 1 [HD]
Drunk History Season 1 [HD]
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 19, 2015
Unless you really get off on watching drunk people talk, this show is not for you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great with my Phone, April 8, 2015
Works fantastic with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

Himalayan Natural Salt Lamp- TWO Pack- Multiple Sizes (6-8 inch)
Himalayan Natural Salt Lamp- TWO Pack- Multiple Sizes (6-8 inch)
Offered by CLASSICAL FITNESS & HEALTH
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $25.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Only received ONE lamp, April 8, 2015
Where is the "Contact Seller" button? Not only was this product late in arriving, I only received ONE of the two lamps.

The lamp I received is awesome, I'd really like the second one as well.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2015 9:05 PM PDT

All That I Am
All That I Am
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 5, 2015
This review is from: All That I Am (MP3 Music)
Great song!