Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Afia > Reviews

Browse

Afia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3685
Top Reviewer Ranking: 156

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Afia RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Cross Huggie Hoop Earrings
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Cross Huggie Hoop Earrings
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Novel and attractive, February 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like small and medium hoop earrings, and these are novel. These earrings by having the cross piece express three dimensions clearly. There's something appealing about that, and others have complimented my daughter on them.

The way they fasten is also novel (to me), as seen in the picture. Also, I found the illustration showing them on a profile realistic in terms of size - that's something to check out.

Performacide 122000 Mold and Mildew Eliminator, Gallon Kit
Performacide 122000 Mold and Mildew Eliminator, Gallon Kit
Price: $33.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Used correctly, this has cost advantages for areas where one wants to leave an anti-mold spore residue, February 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The price is favorable considering one gets three gallons of mold/mildew treatment. I've bought all kinds of mold/mildew products in the past, been pleased with them all, but they're relatively expensive.

I see that others compared this with bleach. Bleach is great for killing mold but it's not like this type of mold product. With this brand, Permacide, I can spray areas where mold spores are known to be and that's it. I can walk away, and return much later for another spraying.

This brand leaves a residue that the company states is not harmful. That residue, once dried, blocks mold spores from attaching themselves to a food source, providing the surface stays dry.

I think this is a good niche product against mold and mildew.

Blendtec Total Blender, FourSide Jar, Black
Blendtec Total Blender, FourSide Jar, Black
Price: $349.00
10 used & new from $259.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, February 3, 2016
Yeah, it seems overpriced to me. But the lifestyle using it is good, I'm finding. All the smoothies I've made so far taste good to me and they're healthy.

Operationally, I have no complaints. I like using the pulse key and it sure blends vegetables and fruit quickly. The lid works very well. Cleaning is easier than I expected, no problem at all.

DII 100% Cotton Chevron Herringbone Throw for Indoor/Outdoor Use Camping BBQ's Beaches Everyday Blanket, 50 x 60", Brown
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This throw blanket is physically heavy and the cotton feels very good. Mine has a defect that's visible on the back, a stitching error, but it doesn't take away from the functionality.

I expect this would shrink if washed in warm water and certainly it's not the kind of cotton to be placed in the dryer. For a throw, it's extremely comfortable.

Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller
Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool - prevents a lot of damage, February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
One thing I've wanted to do is paint some walls and was worried about extracting the baseboards. This tool gives me confidence that I can do that without a great big fuss. It's a good innovation.

The tool itself is quite heavy. It should work with any type of baseboards. I believe a hammer or mallet will suffice, along with this trim puller.

I'm guessing there will be other uses not yet anticipated for this tool. But it's worthwhile, I believe, just to not mess up the walls while removing the baseboards.

NOCO Squeaky E800 16 Oz. All-Purpose Glass Cleaner
NOCO Squeaky E800 16 Oz. All-Purpose Glass Cleaner
Offered by Baxter Auto Parts
Price: $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent surface cleaner, February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a better glass cleaner - it foams right out of the can and leaves no streaks.

I used it on my car, the windows and more parts. It cut right through bird droppings and made the job fast. I also used it on my glass and plexiglass surfaces at home and the results were great.

I think this is a premium glass and surface cleaner that saves some time with confidence that it leaves the least amount of streaks.

South Main Hardware 848104 6 Inch Cable Ties, Black 100-Pack, 45-Lb Test, Small
South Main Hardware 848104 6 Inch Cable Ties, Black 100-Pack, 45-Lb Test, Small
Price: $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively strong, February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This long cable ties - 6 inches - are stronger than I expected. One is supposed to be good for 45 pounds and they can be used in multiples to add strength if needed. I think they're way better than the types of cable ties one used to see and use if only because they're so strong.

Most of my cables are black and I found these ties aren't conspicuous looking. I find them super easy to use.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless, Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless, Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $21.51
5 used & new from $21.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, doesn't feel greasy, February 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the fragrance of this 1.7 ounce moisturizer. It spreads well on skin. I liked it everywhere on my skin except my face as it felt a little heavy there, although not greasy.

My family has used other Aveeno products and so far all the ones we used are good. This moisturizer seems very precious to me in this small container.

The Seaweed Bath Co Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
The Seaweed Bath Co Whole Seaweed Detox Bath
Price: $12.89
11 used & new from $10.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong natural scent, January 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the scent of this product. For me that's a psychological boost because it reminds me of salt water in nature. The scent is strong. Physically, I didn't notice much other than a good feeling on the skin.

This is a specialty product that will appeal to those suffering from some skin conditions. It was a luxury experience to me.

Georgia-Pacific 54527 EasyNap Tabletop Napkin Dispenser
Georgia-Pacific 54527 EasyNap Tabletop Napkin Dispenser
Price: $1.94
14 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Commercial use with Georgia-Pacific napkins, January 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm using this napkin dispenser at home. It's meant for commercial use. It deserves a high rating based on commercial use.

This napkin dispenser is all about form following function.
* It uses springs to raise the napkins up to the top, making it easy to always pull out a small napkin.
* It has a narrow profile so that it takes up little surface space.
* It's plastic with advertising envelopes on the sides.

The main issue, other than whether it looks right in the space for which it's intended, is whether the napkins are truly affordable. That's another question, but I think it's a good napkin dispenser.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20