Profile for Citizen John > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Citizen John RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
VELCRO Brand  - Sticky Back for Fabrics: No sewing needed - 24" x 3/4" Tape - White
VELCRO Brand - Sticky Back for Fabrics: No sewing needed - 24" x 3/4" Tape - White
Price: $8.54
10 used & new from $5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with cotton, December 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I cut squares of this to substitute as buttons that had fallen off PJs. The PJs are cotton and it's working just as intended, and has made it through a washing cycle intact.

This seems to be a good general solution for cotton fabrics. I think it will work well to keep shirt collars down, providing the collars have collar stays in them.

Conair Infiniti Pro Ceramic Conical Curling Wand
Conair Infiniti Pro Ceramic Conical Curling Wand
Price: $31.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of learning required, December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the way the curling iron heats up quickly, and the 'flocked' barrel is nice. It has a softer texture so that it is in some ways easier on hair. The tip is good. It's light in weight.

There's some dexterity that one has to learn to use it. And the glove parts means there's more to keep track of and do. That's the part that I don't like about it yet cannot imagine how else one would work with a hot wand.

303 (30209) Spot Cleaner - 32 fl. oz.
303 (30209) Spot Cleaner - 32 fl. oz.
Offered by Tru Inertia
Price: $7.75
5 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on rugs, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cleaner doesn't require scrubbing like the ones that lather up. It's safe for carpeting and rugs. I used it on several rugs and the results were impressive. Nothing I've used worked this well.

The smell isn't too bad. It's easier to deal with than bleach for example.

Stanley Guppy 5-Inch Blunt Tip Scissor, Assorted Colors - Pack of 2 (SCI5BT-2PK)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better scissors for kids, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This really is a great set of scissors. It's handy for my twins and it cuts much better than the school supply scissors I had got for them. They're able to cut round shapes to precision.

The name plates - that's a great idea not just because I have twins. It will be good for those that use these scissors for school supplies so that they don't lose them.

The materials are good. I like the measuring aspect. The handles feel good.

Vikings Season 1 [HD]
Vikings Season 1 [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, professionally done at all levels, December 6, 2014
I've seen all of the first three seasons. It's compelling to me because of all the references to what historians know about the Vikings. Also, I like the characters/actors, all of them.

This series makes it pretty easy to suspend disbelief and enjoy. Some of the heroes in the series get terribly wounded but fully recover, which of course is unrealistic.

I'll keep watching this series as it gets provided to Prime.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Fabulous Oil, 3.5 fl. oz.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Fabulous Oil, 3.5 fl. oz.
Price: $36.00
2 used & new from $36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Certainly makes hair feel silky and gives it a healthy and youthful shine, December 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With the exception of the fragrance, this product is great and it performs exactly as stated in the product description. Just spray on one's hair and it's quickly absorbed with no residue. Hair feels and looks great, and it can compete with any other product in those ways. The fragrance though is strong and lasts awhile. I don't like the fragrance when compared generally against those of competing hair products.

Zenith 1 Gripper from IronMind: Strength and Conditioning,size c. Zenith 1
Zenith 1 Gripper from IronMind: Strength and Conditioning,size c. Zenith 1
Offered by IronMind Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium gripper at premium price, December 4, 2014
While I think this gripper is a little bit overpriced, I still recommend it. I bought the Zenith 1 and it's been noticeably beneficial. Maybe if I'm fortunate, I'll find it no longer challenging at some point and then be able to move up a level.

What I like about using a gripper is that the results come quickly, as opposed to many other types of exercise. Our potential to strongly grip is high yet we need some practice to maintain anything close to that potential.

This grip is nicely shaped and it feels ok. I'd like it to be wider and would pay more for one just like it but wider. It's definitely a good-looking griper. Using it requires next to no thought at all, so it can be used while reading, watching, or listening.

303 Products 30210 Speed Detailer in Spray Bottle 32 oz
303 Products 30210 Speed Detailer in Spray Bottle 32 oz
Price: $12.41
6 used & new from $9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good experience using this detailer, December 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Easy product to test out - spray it on and wipe. It wasn't runny, so there's no waste of the product. Wiping was good because it cut through dirt and grime on all the reflective surfaces of my car's exterior. Some of the product is left as a thin coating and yet without any visible streaks.

The UV protection is important to make the paint last longer. This should be applied regularly to continue benefiting from UV protection. Separately, I used it on my garage exterior plexiglass windows and seems good. I like the size of the bottle - 32 ounces.

Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait, 4 Count
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait, 4 Count
Price: $4.97
16 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Took 3 days but worked, December 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I placed all 5 bait containers along the ant paths. I know my ant paths and have fought the ants back in the past.

The 24 hour and gone claim might be overstated. Took me 3 days to no ants sighted and I used all the bait stations at once.

The Sexiest Spatula You'll Ever Use - Highest Quality Silicone - Heat Resistant To 500°F (Because I Know You Like It HOT) - Chili Pepper Red
Offered by Topaz Commerce
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, November 27, 2014
The spatula is great, I really like it. It's firm yet has enough give, seems like it will last a long time. The color is way better in my opinion that black. The handle is comfortable. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20