Profile for Daniela C. Matielo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniela C. Matielo RSS Feed (São Paulo, Brazil)

Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 GT-P7500 Wi-Fi, 3G, 16GB, 3MP Honeycomb Tablet PC (Pure White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Using in Brazil - Wonderful but bigger than I thought, November 6, 2011
Well, I have been dreaming to buy one of this for quite a while: researched, compared, did a lot of pros and cons and finally decided I would go for the Galaxy Tab. What made take the decision was: the outside design - I thought about buy Asus transformer but reviews said it was not so elegant. I was considering buying it also because of the extra battery keyboard, but friends conviced me that I would hardly need more than 9 hours of working on it. Also, I wanted a 3G gadget, which this one does wonderfully.

There are a lot of interesting applications in the market and I am quite content with it, overall. But I must say that 1) It actually could be a bit smaller: it is bigger than a book, and that makes it difficult to hold while eating, for example (ok, you may say it is not healthy to read while having lunch, but then again, this is my review ;). 2) I do miss having more battery. Because sometimes I forget to charge it at night and find myself without battery during the day.

I am happy I bought it 3G though - I was afraid it wouldn't work with a normal SIM card but it actually worked pretty well, just out of the box. And because there are several places here that you don't have wi-fi, it is useful to have a tablet that can connect to internet no matter where you are. I did not give it 5 stars because of my own frustation and not because of the tablet. Hope this is useful.
Comment Comments (25) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 7:21 AM PST

ASUS Eee PC 900 8.9-Inch Netbook (Intel Mobile Processor, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB Solid State Drive, Linux, 4 Cell Battery) Pearl White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, August 4, 2008
The Eee Pc is an amazing machine. I did not have problems with the keyboard, as this is one of the problems that people talk more about: since I am a woman, I guess my fingers are smaller and they work well with the small keyboard. The OS is amazing. I only had difficulties to make it work with other languages (ie. Portuguese and Spanish) but after some Google search it is working perfectly well. I wish the battery was longer, though, and that it had 3G, so if you have time, maybe it is a good idea to wait for the next generation.