Profile for Bonnie Jean > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bonnie Jean RSS Feed (Santa Cruz, CA, USA)

Divorcing a Narcissist - One Mom's Battle
Divorcing a Narcissist - One Mom's Battle
by Tina Swithin
Price: $17.99
37 used & new from $14.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Read, join OMB, and share!!, July 1, 2014
Inspiring and educational! By coming forth and telling her personal story, others are now relieved to know they are not alone with the crazy making life they find themselves in and have the encouragement and new resources to make positive steps for themselves and their children!

The Best American Erotica 2003
The Best American Erotica 2003
by Susie Bright
89 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars bedtime stories!, May 6, 2003
I thought this round of the Best Of erotica series was great! Not only were the mix of stories entertaining--there's a voyeur's glee to be had, peeking into what other folks find stimulating as well as the stuff I like--but this anniversary edition also includes Susie's delightfully breezy notes about just what sorts of people the best of...erotica writers are. As if that weren't enough, after you've savored the stories tale by tale (or tail), there's a bonus section in the back featuring some of the reader's favorites over the years. I was especially happy to see an excerpt from my all-time favorite erotica book, Nicholson Baker's "Fermata." It's a shame Mr Baker is no longer gracing us sauce-ready readers with his special literary, wordplayful brand of "rot," as he calls it. Given the loss to literature, being able to visit a old favorite was especially nice.
Perhaps the best part of the book, and of the whole series, is the feeling I get--that, you know what? It takes all kinds, we all like to have fun, and we're all sexual creatures under our clothes. Rowr!