Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for anonymous > Reviews

Browse

anonymous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anonymous RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA United States)

Horizon Dance Releve Duffel Bag for Dancers - Pink
Horizon Dance Releve Duffel Bag for Dancers - Pink
Offered by Ballerina Gifts
Price: $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found the one!, August 31, 2014
Love that it has one side for ballet shoes and the other side pocket tightens for drinks. Well made and plenty of storage for the rest of my daughters' dance gear. Fits perfectly in her ballet cubby. I love that it has the 2 different straps as well.

Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day (I Can Read Level 1)
Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day (I Can Read Level 1)
by Victoria Kann
Price: $3.67
167 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars skip this one, December 11, 2012
The plot of this book is all over the place. I realize this is a young child's book but it doesn't really make much sense. Beginning reading level 1 is supposed to use simple sentences using familiar words but this doesn't really do that. One of my twins is top of her class in reading and the other one is not. For both it was a chore to get through.

Westcott iPoint Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener, White and Silver
Westcott iPoint Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener, White and Silver
Price: $24.96
25 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, January 2, 2012
Never worked. Tried sharpening new pencils and it just never worked. I kept having to push harder and harder to get anywhere but it never actually sharpened the pencils. Terrible. Wish I could give it 0 stars.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring DVD, January 20, 2007
Love the ball, hate the DVD. So boring and not challenging in the least. I was very disappointed.

All About Fibromyalgia: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
All About Fibromyalgia: A Guide for Patients and Their Families
by Daniel J. Wallace
Price: $41.95
84 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book!, April 28, 2006
Dr. Wallace is a life saver and one of the most well respected Rhuematology doctors in the country! I was undiagnosed for 3 years and had gone to 10 doctors when I finally went to Dr. Wallace He actually listened to me, thoroughly tested me and finally diagnosed me. He got me into a comprehensive pain management program and I'm now out of my wheelchair. I've read this book cover to cover and keep it as a reference tool. I can't say enough about it. Buy it!