Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for buzymomof3 > Reviews

Browse

buzymomof3's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

buzymomof3 "buzymomof3" RSS Feed (Al)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Charger Cable Bundle-Includes a Dual Port 2.1A Home/Travel Wall Adapter + Dual Port Car Adapter + USB 3.0 Cable (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great, May 3, 2016
Working great, love having the extra one for work.

Home Wall AC DC Travel House Battery Charger for ATT Pantech Breeze 2 P2000 - Breeze C520 - C150 - Pursuit P9020 Cell Phone - BestCellBuy Brand
Offered by Auction4tech
Price: $4.80
12 used & new from $3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Good find for old phone, May 3, 2016
Gave it to my friend as a gift when she was complaining she only had one charging cord for her old phone and wanted another to keep at work. She said it's working fine. Thanks!

Red Herring
Red Herring
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
Fun. I like that you can run the same puzzle easier if you run into trouble on the harder level.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Is the author 12? Horrible book, January 22, 2012
The synopsis had promise - and the reviews led me to choose it, but it was the worst thing I've ever tried to read. It jumps around and sounds like a twelve year old wrote it. Rose is in an abusive relationship, finds out she's pregnant, boyfriend tries to kill her, she runs across a river and meets Gwen who invites her to her family. Then it's 'I don't care what secret you tell me, I just want to be a part of your family'. Umm, you've known them for five whole minutes. Way too unreal and shallow. The bad wolf tries to kill her but they all stand up and say stop, but f you reform we'll tell how to change people. So fifteen pages later he is in a new romantic relationship that is "real", umm you don't even know where your pregnant girlfriend from three days ago is, even though you're still living in her apartment. Wasted my Amazon Prime download on this one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2012 7:46 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic slowcooker!, December 1, 2007
I was going to buy a unit that switched to warm after cooking from Wal-Mart but came home and found it had horrible reviews, so I looked to see which units had good reviews and found this one - not only does it go to warm after cooking, it has a probe!

I've cooked about 6 meals in it so far, including a corned beef from frozen, put it in with water and 12 hours later on low it was one of the best corned beefs I've had in a while! Tried a Pacific Pork Roast recipe from [...] in order to test out the probe (I'm very cautious with pork and loved the fact it had a thermometer for it). It hit the temperature and then went to warm which was good since my kids didn't eat till 9 at night. Any other crockpot and this would have been way overcooked and dry.

I highly recommend it. I was a little concerned about the fact that there is a hole in the lid where the probe goes in and what that would do when the probe isn't being used, but so far it is just fine, I haven't noticed any impact on the liquid in the unit. I just really love this unit. I'm going to get one for my daughter for her birthday, and one another friend for Christmas.

Hamilton Beach 33966 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker