Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Winifred S. Dolderer > Reviews

Browse

Winifred S. Dold...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Winifred S. Dolderer RSS Feed (New York)

PELIKAN Fountain Pen Medium, Black (994004)
PELIKAN Fountain Pen Medium, Black (994004)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $109.37
14 used & new from $105.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice writer. Smooth nib and nice finish, March 23, 2015
Very nice writer. Smooth nib and nice finish. No skipping etc. Lightweight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen, May 25, 2014
I have 2 Lamy Safaris and wanted to try an AL-Star, and ordered the new one. It is a nice weight and writes very smooth. Would recommend this pen to others.

The Unemployment Cookbook, Second Edition
The Unemployment Cookbook, Second Edition
by Molly Jo Realy
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the home cook, October 14, 2013
This little cookbook is full of tasty and money saving recipes. What I like most is they are all very easy and doable for the average home cook. Love that it is not fussy, and there are fun quotes in it as well. I like to use the note area to write in as well. This is not a high gloss fancy cookbook, but one you will pull off your shelf often!

Alpha Cards by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 72 Alpha and Digit cards, 2-1/2 Inches Tall, Paper, Black and White, TH93006
Price: $2.92
18 used & new from $2.92

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun product, March 24, 2013
I have been using them since I received them. The backsides do look like old playing cards. The front size, not so much, but I use them as numbers which I always need.

Metal Mini Gears by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 12 per Pack, Various Sizes, Antique Finishes, TH93012
Price: $3.97
24 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun!, March 24, 2013
These gears are great. I used them already in various projects. I hope someday they make them in a bigger size too.

Delusion in Death (In Death, Book 35)
Delusion in Death (In Death, Book 35)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun addition to the series, March 24, 2013
Enjoyed this book. Enjoyed seeing Dallas show a soft spot for Belle. I am enjoying her story line of her dealing with her past.

In the Kitchen with David: QVC's Resident Foodie Presents Comfort Foods That Take You Home
by David Venable
Price: $21.62
83 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, November 5, 2012
I enjoy watching David on QVC and knew I wanted his book as soon as he mentioned it. He is not a trained chef, but rather a home cook and it book is meant for the home cook. I have made the meatloaf with garlic mashed topping and my hubby and I loved it. I also made his honey/mustard glazed pork tenderloins. They were so delicious too. Very easy to following instructions and the tone of the book is just as he is. I spent the days after hurricane Sandy reading it by flashlight as it brought me comfort as the food does too.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl
by Ree Drummond
Price: $16.56
266 used & new from $7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Fun book, March 29, 2011
I love this book. I have been cooking with it and the recipes have all turned out as expected if not better. Sure there are repeats from the blog, but having them in one spot with lovely pics is just handy for me. I love her stories too. I am hoping she writes another one.