Profile for Nelly Bly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nelly Bly RSS Feed

LEMONBEST Portable Handheld In Car Vacuum Cleaner with dust absorption and LED lighting 100W DC 12V (Green)
Offered by Lemonbest
Price: $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 12V-to-AC adapter didn't work, but plugging into actual 12V battery did, December 17, 2014
I got worried when this 12V vacuum didn't work with a 12V-to-AC adapter. The vacuum motor didn't even try to start. But since the really-bright LED light did light up, I kept trying, and it worked fine with an actual 12V outlet in the car. I assume it needs the 13.4 to 13.6V or so that a fully-charged 12V battery has, and a nominal 12V wasn't enough, but I haven't tested my adapter to see if that's it.

Coghlan's Backpackers Trowel
Coghlan's Backpackers Trowel
Price: $2.99
28 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Also works as ice scraper, November 28, 2014
When I got out of work two days ago, my car was covered with snow and patches of ice. I found this trowel in the car before I found my ice scraper. I held the trowel sideways, and it did a GREAT job! It's extremely sturdy plastic.

Imusa Flan Mold, 1.5-Quart
Imusa Flan Mold, 1.5-Quart
Price: $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for carrying hot meals, May 6, 2011
I don't like putting hot food in any kind of plastic container, so when I found this flan mold at WalMart (for about US$8), I snapped it up for packing hot meals for work. First use: it barely leaked when tilted sideways, but I just had a sauce, not soup. (I usually put soup in canning jars, like the Ball pints or quarts.) I had wrapped it up in a cloth napkin anyway, because it gets hot when you put hot food in it. Very happy with it -- and it's not breakable like my other non-plastic food containers.

Lights of Winter: Winter Celebrations Around the World
Lights of Winter: Winter Celebrations Around the World
by Heather Conrad
28 used & new from $9.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content, but needs better art, December 13, 2009
The content about the holidays is great, but the computer drawings are a bit primitive. Not because of a lack of talent or effort, but they look like they were done in MS Paint.

Little Blue Truck Board Book
Little Blue Truck Board Book
by Alice Schertle
Edition: Board book
Price: $3.97
166 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 22, 2009
This is currently my favorite childrens book that we own for my 15-month old. Fantastic artwork, words that are so perfectly lyrical you can sing them, and a sweet little story about friends who help each other out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 8:19 PM PST