Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for fashion-forward but underpaid > Reviews

Browse

fashion-forward ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fashion-forward but underpaid "Lilly A" RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN USA)

Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan
Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan
Offered by Towne Enterprises
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $13.16

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the 1 star reviews!!! DON'T BUY!!!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan
I thought I was sooo much smarter than the other 1 star reviewers. I was going to baby this pan; I'd use soft flannel to wipe it clean, and never use it for anything but frying eggs at a low temperature. Yeah, right. I got 1 week, 2 days use out of it (that is 16 fried eggs), before it just quit being nonstick. I could've used oil, I suppose, but the point was, I'd save myself the calories by using nonstick, and I'd protect my health by using a 'green' product. Forget it - I'm going back to my Lodge cast iron skillet and using oil; it's never failed me yet, and I get iron from the skillet.

I agree with what another user said; carrying this product damages Amazon's reputation.

I wish there was a less than 1 star rating.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 4:50 AM PDT

Murder in the Palais Royal (Aimee Leduc Investigations, No. 10)
Murder in the Palais Royal (Aimee Leduc Investigations, No. 10)
by Cara Black
Price: $25.00
99 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as any of Black's books before, May 10, 2010
This is certainly as good as any of the previous books of Black's. Several reviewers have taken issue with the issue that Aimee can't move beyond her bad-boy guys, and yet, in real life, don't we continuously see women who never learn and stay in the same bad-boy rut? So it's realistic, at least. Having said that, though, I do wish she could take a chance on Renee. This relationship could be developed slowly; I'm sure both Renee and Aimee have sides of their personality that haven't been shown yet, if Black is afraid that that a steady relationship might make the books lack excitement. Surely after all the books to date, Aimee deserves a chance at a good guy; even good guys can be VERY exciting, if you give them a chance. Take note, Ms. Black, and take a chance with Aimee; we've invested much in her character.

More More France Please: The Little Lusts and Secrets of Life in France
More More France Please: The Little Lusts and Secrets of Life in France
by Helena Frith Powell
32 used & new from $0.24

3.0 out of 5 stars More real estate than 'More France', May 10, 2010
I loved Helena Frith Powell's first book, and certainly wanted more of the same. But this ended up being more a book about buying a home in France, with just a little of French manners, morals, etc. Invaluable for the home buyer, but those wanting more of the first book? - well, not so much.

Barbie: All Dolled Up: Celebrating 50 Years of Barbie
Barbie: All Dolled Up: Celebrating 50 Years of Barbie
by Jennie D'Amato
Price: $21.09
99 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood in a book, January 21, 2010
It was my entire childhood in one book. I blissfully recalled the Barbies I had, and dreamed about the Barbies I wish I had. I can't imagine a more complete book than this!

Charles Dickens (Very Interesting People Series)
Charles Dickens (Very Interesting People Series)
by Michael Slater
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible speed!, January 21, 2010
I received this book within days of ordering it. I was VERY pleased with speed of delivery, and it was in better condition than advertised. I certainly recommend them!

Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH Camera (Orange) + Batteries + Accessory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, GREAT company!, December 15, 2009
So you don't have time to learn how to professionally shoot photos? This is your camera! I wanted something fun, portable, easy to use - oh, yeah, and it had to make up for the fact I'm a lousy photographer. THIS camera did it all! I cannot stress enough how awful a photographer I am, and how beautiful my photos have been since I've gotten this camera. Okay, it's gets a little boring hearing, "YOU took this photo?", but wow, am I taking some great, sharp shots.

And if you're going to get the camera, just get the whole kit like I did. No thinking involved, everything is included.

NOW, about Cameta - this is the best company I've ever done business with. The prices are unbeatable, the delivery fast, the order complete. I liked the company enough I ordered three cameras from them. Each delivery was perfect.

This may sound gushing, but - is it gushing if it's the absolute truth?

Lonely Street
Lonely Street
DVD ~ Jay Mohr
Offered by CV Trading Corp
Price: $5.09
58 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lonely Street better than expected, August 31, 2009
This review is from: Lonely Street (DVD)
Okay, straight to DVD didn't hold much promise, but I couldn't resist the price. The truth is, it's really rather good. I agree with other viewers, the actor playing Elvis was superb. And don't miss the video (under special features) "When the Rebel Comes Home" - worth the price of the DVD alone. Entirely plausible, you could well imagine this is what the King would have looked like if he'd lived and decided to make a comeback - and I'm not even remotely an Elvis fan. P.S. Ignore the review saying Jay Mohr is constantly naked throughout; there is no nudity, male or female.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars None better, June 15, 2009
You won't be disappointed if you order this camera, from this company. The delivery was quick, the order completely and carefully packed, and the camera itself, a delight!