Profile for Toro819 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toro819 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bed Head BH311 Blue Raspberry Conical Styler
Bed Head BH311 Blue Raspberry Conical Styler
Price: $18.63
32 used & new from $16.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this wand!, December 21, 2012
I want to start by saying that I might possibly have every styling tool of every kind. This is actually my second wand (the first being a Revlon wand with a clip). I have thin, wavy hair that can't hold a curl. I have a big barrel curling iron, a 1", tourmaline and ceramic and I've tried it all--this wand is absolutely awesome. It makes ringlet curls that fall to waves as the day progresses. Usually my curls fall within a half hour with any other tool and I have had my hair curly for going on 2 hours now..and that's without any styling spray or products. I actually got this wand at TJ Maxx but I had to write a review to praise it! Would HIGHLY recommend this tool!! Also love that this comes with a heat glove! Bonus!

UPDATE: I slept with my hair curly and wore it all day today and it is still curly!! Received a ridiculous amount of compliments from women of all ages! HIGHLY recommend this product! Absolutely amazing!

Penny Loves Kenny Women's Kapture Ballet Flat,Black,6.5 M US
Penny Loves Kenny Women's Kapture Ballet Flat,Black,6.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy flats!, May 16, 2012
I have THE hardest time finding flats to fit my wide fit but don't scrape up my heels! I am a teacher and can't wear heels and these are perfect! I finally found the perfect pair! They were broken in after the first time wearing them and are now as comfortable as ever! They do stretch however! I could have probably gone down a half size had I known they would stretch this much! Still would buy them again! They are about $60 in the store and Amazon's price was unbeatable! Would highly recommend! Love these flats! Super cute and durable! Cute with jeans or a casual dress!

ASICS Women's GEL-Ipera Cross-Training Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Ipera Cross-Training Shoe
Price: $45.99 - $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY NEW SHOES!, May 16, 2012
I ordered these shoes and am usually a 6 1/2. Size was perfect, the shoe is light as a feather and arch and foot support are excellent! I wear these all the time and they motivate me to run more because I love them! I have received a ton of compliments as well! Would buy these again and recommend them to everyone! Oh and I have a wide foot and Nikes are too narrow--these are just right!

My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up
My Booky Wook: A Memoir of Sex, Drugs, and Stand-Up
by Russell Brand
Price: $12.00
292 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not funny. Pass..., August 24, 2011
Sooooo disappointed in this book. I am a big fan of dry comedy, crass comedy, even vulgarity at times-- and Russell Brand in person-- but this book? The text is super British, it's tedious to read the stupid footnotes that went off on tangents and I didn't even finish it. If given this book, PASS!

3 Pieces Solid Black Soft Microsuede Duvet Cover with Shams Set Queen Size Bedding

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh..Did the job.., August 24, 2011
Was not my favorite duvet cover..The comforter always got bunched inside the cover and didn't lay very nicely. Material was just okay feeling...not GREAT quality..maybe more acceptable than good. The inside looked like it was falling apart with strings from the first day I got this. Go to Bed Bath and Beyond!

NewView X595-91 Patterned Wide Wood Frame, All Because Two People
NewView X595-91 Patterned Wide Wood Frame, All Because Two People

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this frame!, August 24, 2011
The frame is a super cute, wooden frame. There are even little rhinestones in the patterned corners that I didn't realize were on it! Super cute frame!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hotter in person than these pictures!, August 24, 2011
Received these shoes for a birthday present in cognac and they looked even better in person than the pictures! These amazon pictures make the boots look wide and unflattering but in person, they are more fitted, but not suffocating, to the leg. The shoe fits a little narrow but I'm hoping with Fall approaching, the leather will stretch as I wear them in. Love the quality and the color in person! Great pair of riding boots! I definitely recommend these!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 4:37 PM PDT

Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Bliss Platform
Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Bliss Platform

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, December 28, 2010
Purchased these shoes in black about a year and a half ago and they are my go-to pair! Look GREAT on.. fairly comfortable as far as heels go! They go with dresses, jeans, skirts, black shorts...very versatile. good quality. Still look great and I have worn the heck out of them! Highly recommend Carlos shoes!

Juicy Couture Python Day-Dreamer Tote,Black Multi,one size
Juicy Couture Python Day-Dreamer Tote,Black Multi,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, December 27, 2010
Received this for a christmas present. It is even more gorgeous in person! The velour is gorgeous.. the bag has such beautiful detailing! Soooo many compliments on the bag too! The pictures don't do it justice! Love it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF MY FAVS, December 24, 2010
Wanted a different smell for my boyfriend as opposed to everyone and their brother who wears Aqua di Gio or Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, etc.. He has gone through 3 bottles of this and we both still love it. Very masculine with a sexy edge.. not soapy or musky. Very nice fragrance. Would recommend if you are looking for something a little less mainstream!

Page: 1 | 2