Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for G. harry > Reviews

Browse

G. harry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. harry "be jewel" RSS Feed (Amherst, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bandai #01 RX-78-2 Gundam 1/144, Real Grade
Bandai #01 RX-78-2 Gundam 1/144, Real Grade
Offered by SUISHIN of Japanese items exporter. We have experiences over 5 years. We are top rated seller in ebay.
Price: $23.06
218 used & new from $17.57

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GUNDAM TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 6, 2011
Hands down, if you like the PG (1/60 scale), since it has incredible detail, but don;t have $200 to drop on a kit, this is the answer for you. It's just a bit smaller. Love love love this kit! Scoop it up if you like detail!

Need a sharp hobby knife and snippers. TIny parts so use care!

Bandai #03 Aile Strike Gundam 1/144, Real Grade
Bandai #03 Aile Strike Gundam 1/144, Real Grade
Price: $23.78
197 used & new from $17.27

5.0 out of 5 stars RG's Latest Release, June 6, 2011
Ok, first off, I have built all of the Real Grades, rx-78-2, and Zaku.

THe Aile Strike is the thrid release in the line. Super detailed!! Very poseable!

Lots of parts, and movement!

OK, I'll keep this quick and compare it to the previous two releases. THis kit is high quality, and I love the design, since it has super detail. It's a bit pricey, but it's more detailed I feel than a 1/100 size.

It took less time to build than the other RG's. Has a kickin' backpack flight unit! I really like the new-age modern design of the mech suit. Looks great!

Bottom line, not for little kids to build, and you should have a few models under your belt before building this. Unless you have very good patience. Get a nice set of snippers, and a nice hobby knife. LOTS OF PANEL LINES TO BRING OUT DETAIL!!!

Hope this helped some. If you like building Gundam models, and it won;t break your bank account, go for it dude!

Check out all the cool reviews on Youtube about it, if you are still skeptical!

Thanks, and hope you have a good day!

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange (6th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange (6th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by iPod™ SuperStore
Price: $179.99
24 used & new from $69.88

5.0 out of 5 stars 8GB First Impressions Review and Follow-up, June 6, 2011
I bought the 8GB here from Amazon.

Very happy with it, I love it.

I-tunes is easy to convert cd's to music (mp3) files. It's my first apple product and easy to use for a beginner! Works fine with windows software. Updates itself fairly easily. You can find the update section in your itunes music player/manager. Also it can automatically sync your music or photos.

Pedometer is nice, radio station is great!

My first impressions is I love it. I have tions of room after putting about a dozen cd's on it, which is over 12 hours of music! Very happy with it. Sure the price is a lot at one time, but for what you get, it's worth it once you get it in.

I think if you have 100s of cd's and want them all on here, you'll have to wait until the memory is higher, or get a 16gb. But for a very portable, and easy to use touch screen device, it's not such a bad price I think.

Clip works well too!

Thanks for reading, and hope you get one and enjoy it too!

Easy and light to use. Pedometer is a great feature for tracking movement. Also, battery lasts a long time on low brightness. Can be very very loud if needed when hooked up to an auxilary output into a stereo. I like the flick and touch, the screen is very hard to scratch, which is a huge plus. I don;t own any other products, and as a portable, very small touch screen mp3 player, this is the answer!!

Easy to wear while exercising if you have a playlist playing. It is not easy to look at while running and trying to find a new song, which is not somoething I do, as exercise is difficult enough!

Deffinitely check out the Youtube reviews on it if you are skeptical!

Thanks for reading, have a good day!

Capcom Fighting Evolution
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Offered by HUSTLEMANIA
Price: $24.95
39 used & new from $4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 1, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well...it has a lot of characters never before available on the USA systems, as well as never characters from Red Earth a arcade only game in Japan. If you are a fan of 2d classic fighters, this is for you!

If you are a new cynical gamer, this is another thing for you to nitpick that isn't as perfect...as you are. :P

I love it!

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
by Eric Lionel Pratte
25 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Basically a large Manual that already comes w the game, May 22, 2011
The sellers who think someone is stupid enough to pay 50 for this used should be commited to an asylum.

The guide is nothing more than a book on moves, and little about strategy. The reviewers who say otherwise are hoping they can convince you to pay them a lot of your hard earned cash for their guide.

If you have any experience with fighting games, you don;t need this. If you are a newbie, read the manual that comes with the game, or use the 50 bucks you are thinking about spending on this guide to buy an older capcom fighting game to learn the moves on.

Very little about strategy at all. It tells you to try and link super moves into a combo. Anyone can do this on their own with a little practice. the guide is nothing in depth at all.

Shell Game (Star Trek, Book 63)
Shell Game (Star Trek, Book 63)
by Melissa Crandall
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 21, 2011
There are some editing mistakes, lol. It adds to the charm of it though.

Basically...I wish this author wrote more books for TOS. We all know Mr. David, Mr. Lang, Miss Wood, etc as authors. I guess this author decided to write other books somewhere else, but the writing style and characters are very well done. One of the best!

King of Fighters 2000 & 2001 - PlayStation 2
King of Fighters 2000 & 2001 - PlayStation 2
Price: $29.99
16 used & new from $25.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Release for KOF, May 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Quick review, KOF 2000 is the best of the "year series". Obviously I am not alone in thinking this, but many disagree with me. Lots of fighters to chose from, I like the backgrounds too. A bit expensive nowadays, I would get KOF 11 considering the asking price used on here. The games themselves though are FUN if you like the KOF series!

Virtua Fighter 5 Online - Xbox 360
Virtua Fighter 5 Online - Xbox 360
Offered by Rocky Hills
Price: $23.85
55 used & new from $3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, May 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Superb graphics in HD. Excellent responsive controls, even with a wireless controller. Cutting edge, and fun for hours.

Thanks for reading my review!

CalNaturale Svelte Organic Gluten Free Protein Shake, Cappuccino, 15.9 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Offered by The Energy Drink Outlet, LLC
Price: $33.42
9 used & new from $33.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Gross, May 21, 2011
Makes me...well...gives me...well...not easily digested. If you can;t handle sugar alcohol, this is not for you. Tastes nice, but I can't digest it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2011 2:22 AM PDT

King of Fighters XI - PlayStation 2
King of Fighters XI - PlayStation 2
Price: $14.58
56 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, May 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I think this is very challenging in survival mode, even at the beginner setting. Fun game, and lots of characters to choose from. Very smooth graphics I feel compared to stuff from the 90s.

Very enjoyable and challenging. Very good controls as well. Responsive I mean.

Thanks for reading!