Profile for Mom of four > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mom of four "Shopping Mommy" RSS Feed (Idaho)

Biggest Loser Family Cookbook: Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love
by Devin Alexander
Price: $18.45
442 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Eating for Everyone!, March 2, 2009
No one in my family is overweight. I bought this book because I am always looking for new ways to improve the nutritional value of the foods I fix for my family. This cookbook provides new ways to cook healthy foods plus new things I would not have thought of. There are a lot of breakfast foods, snacks and desserts (not to mention lunch and dinner) that are easy to fix and appealing to everyone in my house from my husband down to my six year old twins. It is surprising to see the variety of foods that are included. It is easy to have a very bland diet when you are trying to eat healthy. This book provides lots of options!

I almost didn't buy it because I had seen another Biggest Loser Cookbook that was half stories from contestants and did not have enough recipes. This one is full of recipes. I am glad I bought it!!

ABC Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle Mat
ABC Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle Mat
Offered by bulls-eye
Price: $46.81
2 used & new from $46.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more fun than flash cards!, December 7, 2007
I bought this for my daughter and my son who I am home pre-schooling. My daughter is proficient in recognizing all of her upper and lower case letters. My son only recognized about ten of his letters. I bought this to make learning his letters more physical. I have them jump to certain letters, make a long path out of them and sing the abc's while walking, crawling, hopping on the appropriate letter. After only 4 uses, he has doubled his letter recognition. For my daughter, I have her jump to the letter that starts the word frog, horse, cow, milk etc. etc. This has been a great teaching tool for both of them!!