Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Erie Leigh > Reviews

Browse

Erie Leigh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erie Leigh RSS Feed

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek (2009)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Star Trek (2009) (Amazon Video)
I loved the movie. I thought it was fast paced, endearing and comedic at times. My dad was always a Trek fan, and I can see why. Having to look at Zachary Quinto for 2 hours isn't bad either :)

Girl with a Pearl Earring
Girl with a Pearl Earring
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it, April 18, 2012
The cinematography and costume design in this movie are brilliant but I got little else from it. I kept waiting for something to happen between Vermeer and Griet, but nothing ever does. I don't get what the wife gets so upset about either. Why even hide the painting from her? Nothing happens between the 2 of them! He needs to make money obviously and he does that selling paintings. His premier buyer wants her painted, he paints her. Why can he not tell his wife that? It's probably just me but I don't really get this movie. Oh and why would she turn down Peter's proposal? This movie just leaves a lot of unanswered questions and a lot left up to imagination.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 10:11 PM PDT

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh Okay, March 30, 2012
The movie was alright. But really, it doesn't really matter if this movie was downright terrible beccause people already love the characters so much because of the book. If this was just a movie and no books it wouldn't be half as popular.
I'll start with the stuff I liked. First off I thought Taylor Lautner did a much better job in this movie then any of the others. I thought Seth and Leah were also good and suited their roles right. Billy Burke is always a pleasure to watch, along with Peter Facinelli.
I'm sorry but I am not a fan of Kristin Stewart. She's not quite there yet for playing Bella. I think she's pretty and has the right look for her but she throws too much of herself into it. As an actor you're supposed to become the character not let the character become you. Her own arkwardness as opposed to the feminine shyness of Bella shows thru more then anything else and I'm just not a fan of it. I am also not a fan of Robert Pattinson, at least not as Edward. He can be so monotone with his lines and the true emotion of it doesn't come thru. When he needs to be angry, I can believe him but any other emotion is lost on me. All in all the movie was alright and people will like it just because of the name of it. I think it could've been cast better.