Profile for Joshua Cantara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua Cantara RSS Feed (NH, USA)

EMPIRE USB Charge Cable for Nintendo DSi / DSi XL / 3D S [EMPIRE Packaging]
EMPIRE USB Charge Cable for Nintendo DSi / DSi XL / 3D S [EMPIRE Packaging]
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $2.99
10 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 15 Months, June 14, 2014
Worked great... while it worked. Purchased March 2013, died June 2014. I'd be more upset if it had been more expensive, I guess.

ZAGG Folio Case with Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard  for iPad Air-Black
ZAGG Folio Case with Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air-Black
Price: $54.48
74 used & new from $19.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard. Not so excellent case., April 3, 2014
One of the best mobile keyboards I've ever used. The keys are a nice size and have a good clicky action to them, making typing feel natural. It's also has a full 5 rows of keys, instead of the 4 row layout used in other keyboard cases. All the keys you'd expect to be there are included, and the backlight comes in handy when you need it.

One of the most disappointing iPad cases I've ever used. The plastic feels fairly cheap, and the hinge on mine broke after only a short time. A second replacement unit started to exhibit the same exact problem. First the hinge gets sloppy, then the plastic around it starts to loosen, then eventually it breaks and you're left with a case that doesn't open or close right anymore.

In the end, I had to stop using it due to the physical flaws, but it was a sad decision. It really is the best mobile keyboard I've ever used. I've replaced it with a different model, which has a much better case, and the keyboard isn't nearly as good.

MIU France Commercial Freezer Thermometer
MIU France Commercial Freezer Thermometer
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $24.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchased Two, Both Read Different Temps, December 24, 2009
I purchased two of these units and noticed they were reading different temps right out of the box. I placed both in my freezer for 4 hours and after that time they had diverged by 8 full degrees F. Is one wrong? Are both wrong? I really have no way of knowing.

See the customer photo I uploaded for this product for visual proof.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2012 12:59 PM PST