Profile for Kepela > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 822

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kepela "kepela" RSS Feed (Chatsworth, CA United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Elegant, Modern Lattice Lace, Machine Washable Window Curtain Treatment, White, 50x63"
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars DII Elegant, Modern Lattice Lace, May 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
when I first got these I was disappointed. They don't feel like cloth to me, more like dental floss, and there were strings that needed cutting. They are see through because of the open threads. Once I got them up in my kitchen, I really like the way they look. They let in a lot of light but keep the glair from bothering us while we're eating. They don't flop around when the window is cracked open, like my other curtains did. My window is fairly narrow and long so the 63" wound up being perfect for this door shaped window. They look a lot richer than the $16+ asking price. They're great, especially for the price.

AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream, 1.3 fl. oz.
AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream, 1.3 fl. oz.
Price: $5.60
2 used & new from $5.60

3.0 out of 5 stars AHAVA Dead Sea hand cream, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A very little bite does go a long way. My hands feel really soft and smooth, way more so than any hand cream I've ever used. But the scent is really strong. It reminds me of sun tan lotion. I'm not fond of perfumy stuff, and this is over powering. Also, it's expensive. If you like the scent you won't need perfume, so it might be worth the expense for you. It isn't for me. I usually love AHAVA products. Also, this has a lot of alcohol.

DeLonghi PACN120E Portable Air Conditioner
DeLonghi PACN120E Portable Air Conditioner
Price: $501.67
17 used & new from $277.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A first impression review, more to come:, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
WOW, this thing is heavy! I'm a single grandma and I was hoping to keep my AC bill down this summer by cooling just my room, instead of the whole house. It took two people to get this into my bedroom, and I've got a single story home. Then the hose barely fit to my window and we had to rig up our own window unit to close off the entire window. My window is about 4 feet high, and there isn't enough material in the kit to close it off completely.
I wouldn't say it was ultra quiet, but it wasn't as loud as I expected after reading some of the reviews. The fan isn't any louder than my stand alone fan, but with the compressor going on high it is considerably louder. It hasn't been really hot the last few days, but even so, it took several minutes to cool my room down just a few degrees.
This using can be used as a dehumidifier as well as air conditioner, so if you live in a humid area that is a plus. But I'm not sure how much money it's actually going to save me.
I put the unit on a large plastic bag because I read that it might leak, and it did. Now I understand what was meant by one reviewer saying to put it IN a plastic bag. You need a tray or something to catch an inch or so of water if you get one that leaks.
Another concern is that I read many reviews around the internet of people complaining that it doesn't last more than a year, two if you're lucky. And there are no manufacture parts for it. I wasn't able to get through to customer service to verify this. I couldn't even get it out of my room to take to someone, more a less send it to them, if I had to get it fixed.
I really need more than the 30 allotted days to review this properly, so I will update my experience at the end of summer when I've had a chance to see if: 1. I do save anything on my electric bill and 2. if it cools enough and 3. if it lasts through the summer without breaking.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable  Heavy Duty Canvas Reusable Shopping Tote Bag, Natural and Nautical Blue Stripe, Set of 3
DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable Heavy Duty Canvas Reusable Shopping Tote Bag, Natural and Nautical Blue Stripe, Set of 3
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable Heavy Duty Bags, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these bags, but not really for grocery shopping. The bags are nice weight, tall and sturdy, but way to narrow for typical grocery shopping. They are perfect for the farmers market, however. The bottom is not even as wide as a carton of eggs and not great for a gallon of milk. But they were perfect for the tall vegetables and bags of fruit I bought at the farmers market. They are also perfect for my car accessories, like jackets,flash lights, batteries etc. I am an embroidery hobbyist and these bags will be beautiful embroidered gifts. I think $6.50 each is a little steep, but I expect them to last a long time, they are well made.
I wish the handles were a little longer and they were twice as wide. I feel that would be worth the asking price. It does lay really flat and all three take up no room for carrying in a larger bag,so they are great for overflow stuff, or carrying stuff to the beach or Y. I'm having my grandson decorate one to take to camp for shower and pool time, to put his towel and stuff in.

Avery White Internet Shipping Labels, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Inches, Pack of 500 Labels (95930)
Price: $64.12
2 used & new from $64.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery White Internet Shipping Labels, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love love love these labels. They are top quality, stick really well and print great on an inkjet printer, without smudges. I don't have special software that I use but I do print labels emailed to me. I was worried they wouldn't line up properly,but they print perfectly. I won't buy the cheaper brands because they are thinner and I'm afraid they won't stick as well either. These work, they are Avery and all my word and art programs have templates for Avery products. They go through the printer without a hitch, dry quickly, and look beautiful. What more could you ask for?

Miracle-Gro Garden Weed Preventer1, 5-Pound
Miracle-Gro Garden Weed Preventer1, 5-Pound
Price: $11.19
25 used & new from $7.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Miracle-Gro 1004756 Garden Weed Preventer, May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
im sorry I didn't do more research on this product before agreeing to test and review it. Miracle Gro is a quality name brand, but I have a lot of wild birds, squirrels and rabbits and I'm afraid they're going to eat this stuff, get sick or die. This is not meant to be used around wildlife. Their liquid seems like a safer option, as the animals wouldn't be as likely to think its food, I think. I gave it to my gardeners to use on properties where there aren't do many animals, and they were over joyed to get it. They also trust the brand.

Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-In-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 23.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.79
11 used & new from $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-In-1, May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After going back to my regular shampoo I had to come revise my review. My hair was so much more frizzy with my regular shampoo I couldn't believe I didn't appreciate the difference before. I'm doing back to the smooth and silky. What a difference.
I like head and shoulders, I've used it for years even though I don't have dandruff. It's a great shampoo at a much less cost than other brand name shampoos. This particular shampoo feels very creamy, I think it's more conditioner than shampoo. It does leave my hair very smooth and soft, as promised. I have very curly, dry hair, that I probably should condition but don't. So the combination is great, but I don't think I'd use it everyday. I'm not use to my hair being so soft. If my hair was long and full, like it was in my youth, I'd love it. But my hair is too short and thin. It feels fuller when I use just the shampoo without the conditioner in it.
If you do have long, thick hair, it really does condition and smooth, so I would highly recommend it.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Curls Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Curls Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Price: $19.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Please research before feeding to your pets, May 6, 2015
Please read the warnings from consumer affairs and other dog food safety sites before feeding these to your pets. I read that it was one of the top five products to avoid Www consumeraffairs com pets wagon_train html, dogfoodadvisor Dog-food recall Chicken Jerky treats suspects com
according to a recent article posted by msn.com, FDA documents obtained by the publisher suggest a possible link to three popular chicken jerky products and their big name producers:
Waggin’ Train Jerky Treats or Tenders (Nestle Purina)
Canyon Creek Ranch Jerky Treats or Tenders (Nestle Purina)
Milo’s Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats (Del Monte Corp)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2015 12:26 PM PDT

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Permanent Hair Color 7G 106G Natural Dark Golden Blonde 1 Kit
Price: $6.49
12 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Clairol Nice 'n Easy Permanent Hair Color, May 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
part of my agreement as a vine reviewer is that I have a limited number of days to write a review, and I have to write a review. Otherwise I might not write a review at all, as I feel I can't fairly give, or not give it stars; here's why:
My hair is mostly gray and is untreated. It's been a long times since I used a hair color, and after reading about allergic reactions others have had to hair coloring, I decided to do the tests first. The instructions are great for preparing the test mixture without spoiling the entire bottle of coloring. I followed the directions to a "T". I didn't have a reaction on my arm, but when I did the strand test, I did have a really bad reaction. It might be because I've developed an itchy scalp the last couple years. I don't have dandruff but my head is really itchy. I've had to reduce washing to every other day or even every third day to keep my scalp from becoming to dry. What ever the reason, the coloring really burned and I had to wash out the test strip within a couple minutes.
So I gave this 4 stars based on the directions making me feel like I really needed to follow the directions and do the testing. They stated that you should do the test even if you do color your hair. I really appreciate the seriousness Clairol takes in keeping its customers save. Thanks for not letting me feel I could let this step slide.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2015 6:35 PM PDT

CHUCKIT CHUCKIT! ULTRA SQUEAKER BALL MEDIUM
CHUCKIT CHUCKIT! ULTRA SQUEAKER BALL MEDIUM
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CHUCKIT! ULTRA SQUEAKER BALL MEDIUM, May 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After getting the medium ball I was so glad to see the nice size of the large ball. My large dog loves thus ball and its perfect for him. He l I ves his toys especially the balls. He chews on them, bounces them so he can chase them when im not pkaying with him. He takes them with him everywhere. I would buy this size again. I think the medium is too small, but the large is great. All my dogs can pkay with it and it doesn't concern me like the medium does.
The medium size: When I first got this ball I was disappointed because it is so much smaller than I expected. I don't think it's as big as a tennis ball. It was ok for my 38 pound medium dog and even good for my 8 pound Chi, but way too small for my 60 pound larger dog. It looked like he could swallow it. Im sure glad I didn't get the small. But that said, my dogs loved it. After we played in the back yard for an hour, they brought it in and took turns chewing on it and squeaking it. It held up well, after hours of two dogs chewing on it, it still is in one piece and still squeaks. I dont recommend it for a dog bigger than my Dori, the 38 pounder, but I think it's perfect for a 20 to 30 pounder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20