Profile for SSB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 234

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SSB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Penetrex® [2 Oz Jar] - The World's #1 OTC Pain Relief Therapy :: Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy, and Other Inflammation Related Ailments - Formulated with Arnica, Vitamin B6 & MSM
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I have others that are far better. This helps about as much as pouring water ..., March 16, 2015
I am not impressed with this product. I have others that are far better. This helps about as much as pouring water over an affected area. "Snake oil" comes to mind.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2015 7:54 AM PDT

Mind Reader WMNT-BLK " Mounty" Coffee Pod Fridge/Wall Dispenser, Black
Mind Reader WMNT-BLK " Mounty" Coffee Pod Fridge/Wall Dispenser, Black
Price: $17.99
14 used & new from $10.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but bad execution., March 8, 2015
This is a great idea but it keeps falling off the wall. I will have to obtain stronger adhesive tape to get it to stay up. Don't buy since it is also cheap and flimsy.

Fool's Assassin: Book One of the Fitz and the Fool Trilogy
Fool's Assassin: Book One of the Fitz and the Fool Trilogy
by Robin Hobb
Price: $17.71
69 used & new from $10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Another great book from Robin Hobb. Another great addition to the series.

Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock)
Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock)
by Faith Hunter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
60 used & new from $2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jane Yellowrock, December 12, 2014
I love Jane Yellowrock. I particularly enjoy the way the author makes her grow and develop, which is highly unusual in this genre. This book is a great read, like the others.

The Complete Idiot's Guide Anti-Inflammation Cookbook (Idiot's Guides)
The Complete Idiot's Guide Anti-Inflammation Cookbook (Idiot's Guides)
by Elizabeth Vierck
Price: $13.65
56 used & new from $7.28

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks like any other cookbook, October 28, 2014
Not very informative. It looks like any other cookbook.

Heroes Are My Weakness: A Novel
Heroes Are My Weakness: A Novel
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Price: $18.99
113 used & new from $0.03

1.0 out of 5 stars It was boring, having none of the zip and humor of ..., October 28, 2014
I'm an ardent fan but had trouble reading this. I guess every writer has a misfire occasionally but this one was really a dud. Don't bother to read it. It isn't worth the time and money. It was boring, having none of the zip and humor of her previous books.

Ebola Survival Handbook: A Collection of Tips, Strategies, and Supply Lists From Some of the World's Best Preparedness Professionals
by Lisa Egan
Price: $10.95
28 used & new from $1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased. It has good information about Ebola and practical ..., October 15, 2014
I have a large library of survival books but, given that I live in ground zero, decided to order this one. I am pleased. It has good information about Ebola and practical lists and tips for survival. I had most of the information at hand but was afraid I might have missed some preps. Yes, I have a creepy feeling that it might have been put together hastily to take advantage of the current crisis but I don't care since it is well worth the small amount of money to have all the lists in one place.

On Your Own, 5th Edition: A Widow's Passage to Emotional and Financial Well-Being
by Alexandra Armstrong
Price: $19.99
36 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't finish., April 9, 2014
The book is okay but not what I needed. I had the financial and legal experts in my life already so didn't need the considerable advice in those areas. I was looking for more emotional help than the book gave me.

Grayline 410248, Deluxe Back of Door/Wall Storage System, White
Grayline 410248, Deluxe Back of Door/Wall Storage System, White
Price: $34.00
6 used & new from $30.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2014
I have two of these (different sizes) and have ordered two more. It appears very flimsy until you get stuff into it and it then stabilizes. I don't see how a shelf could fall off unless you installed the racks incorrectly. It is a little wobbly but works just fine. The best part is that I don't have to make holes in the door. Just be sure you have enough room for the hangers at top. As others have stated, this is not for canned goods but it great for lightweight items.

Seraphs (Thorn St. Croix)
Seraphs (Thorn St. Croix)
by Faith Hunter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.98
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there to be more?, January 8, 2014
This is an exceptional writer whose genre really isn't for me. I still find myself grabbing every book upon publication and reading all night. Love the series. Hope there is more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20