Profile for Colleen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colleen RSS Feed (California)

Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
by Thug Kitchen
Price: $12.49
107 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 13, 2014
This book is great!! It's hilarious and educational all at the same time. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9 Ounce
H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9 Ounce
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $17.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, received the wrong size bottles., November 13, 2014
I have been very happy with this product. I am about halfway through a large back piece and I have tried multiple different healing products. H2Ocean is by far my favorite. It glides on smooth and is easy to rub in.

The reason this product will not receive 5 stars from me is because when I ordered the 9oz size, I was sent the 6 oz. size. I can see that other customers have had this same complaint.

Kris Allen
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, November 19, 2009
This review is from: Kris Allen (MP3 Music)
I am not an Idol fan, but I heard "Live Like We're Dying" on the radio and thought it was a cool song. Subsequently, I checked out Kris Allen's album and was pleasantly surprised. I can't stop playing this CD and I love it.

Offered by Treatspree
Price: $9.21
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great album!, November 18, 2009
This review is from: Kris Allen (Audio CD)