Profile for T. W. Patterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. W. Patterson RSS Feed (TN, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Boss High Back Executive Chair with Pillow top Pewter Finished Base and Arms
Boss High Back Executive Chair with Pillow top Pewter Finished Base and Arms
Price: $134.99
35 used & new from $133.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than my last chair, February 26, 2013
Chair arrived nicely packaged, well protected. Thanks to the other reviews I was aware that the screws are already in place, which I would rather just have a package of hardware so that I wouldnt have to take them out and then back in again.

I consider myself fairly handy, and boy did it take some patience getting the back and seat together while lining up the holes.
All things considered assembly only took 30 minutes or so.

Now on to comfort, ive used the chair for a few solid hours now, and to tell the truth its not all that bad.
Im more of a "sloucher" when im sitting, and this chair somewhat forces you to sit up and straight because of the lumbar support, which I suppose I will get use to.
The recline part of the chair is fantastic, and the high back stops right at the base of my head (old chair was mid back) which allows me to relax while watching movies at the pc.

Im 5'10 ish and the chair at the lowest level allows my feet to be firmly on the floor while slightly reclining, and allows my slide out keyboard tray to be closer but not fully extended due to the padding on the armrest.

The seat cushioning is firm but comfortable, and looks like it could take some abuse before the padding ever wears down.
I weigh around 180 and I have around 4 inches of space between me and the armrest on both sides, so im sure this chair can accommodate larger people, but be aware that the weight limit is 250 lbs.

UPDATE: Its been roughly a week now, and the chair squeaks when I recline. Going to lubricate and tighten screws tomorrow to see if it stops.

The failure point of this chair as far as I can tell is that the arm rest hold the seat to the back with only 2 screws on each side top and bottom. Ive had chairs fail on me before due to this design, so im kind of skeptical on the longevity of the chair.

The lifting mechanism and casters (for carpet) are excellent, and seem of good quality.

Would I buy again, If this chair takes the abuse I typically dish out for a year or more, I would consider this a good buy and would re purchase.

Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs 36 Pack
Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs 36 Pack
Price: $2.49
18 used & new from $1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, February 18, 2013
If a baby or toddler can pull these babies out, then they are more talented than I.
Peace of mind is something I dont have much of these days, but these help.

White Silicone Jelly Skin Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 710
White Silicone Jelly Skin Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 710
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $2.99
6 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value!, February 18, 2013
Bought this for my wife to go along with the lumia 710 I bought her.
This thing not only looks good but seems to do a fairly good job on protecting the phone.
Fit and finish is excellent.
PRICE! gotta love it :D

Power Stop K2193 Front Ceramic Brake Pad and Cross Drilled/Slotted Combo Rotor One-Click Brake Kit
Price: $204.24
7 used & new from $204.23

5.0 out of 5 stars 05 Dodge Dakota, February 18, 2013
This kit is well put together, I was skeptical about buying drilled and slotted rotors due to some forums saying that they crack under extremes like towing and hauling. Well Ive put slightly over 100 or so miles on them over the past day or so after installing them and so far so good, will update if anything goes wrong.

btw these rotors look extremely nice peeking through the wheels.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Price: $8.99
37 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 10, 2011
Ok let me start off by saying Ive never owned or have used a stud finder in the short amount of years ive been alive.
Well this little tool officially amazed me, it literally took longer to get out of its packaging than it took to find a stud.
I wish everything was this simple :D

Valuelink Supplies Hard Disk Drive HDD Shell Case Cover for Xbox 360 Slim 20gb 60gb 120gb 250 HDD
Offered by standbyon
Price: $1.68
7 used & new from $1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, May 10, 2011
My xbox 360 elite RROD after a lightning storm, and was out of warranty :(
Needless to say I bought the new slim 4g xbox with kinect and wanted to put my 120 gig hard drive from
my elite into the new xbox. After a few youtube vids and some google searches I decided to buy this hard drive
enclosure. And well it works.

Scosche SE12CC 12-Inch Single Subwoofer Enclosure (Grey/Black)
Scosche SE12CC 12-Inch Single Subwoofer Enclosure (Grey/Black)
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 1, 2011
I recently downsized from two 12"s to one, and needed a box that would save space. I bought this box based on price alone, taking a gamble on its quality. When it arrived I quickly took it out of its barely there packaging and inspected the box, and was surprised on how well built this box was. Needless to say the first thing I did was install my memphis sub into the box and hook it up to the amp. Im not going to lie and say that the one 12" in this box sounded better than my two 12" in a ported box but it does a fine job, and now I have space in the back of my suv again.

Star Gaze Seed Pearl Sterling Silver Ring (Size 6) - Dahlia Vintage Collection
Star Gaze Seed Pearl Sterling Silver Ring (Size 6) - Dahlia Vintage Collection
Offered by Dahlia Jewels
Price: $108.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware, December 26, 2010
Ring was B-E-A-utiful but within 10 months 1 of the small pearls fell off, its a shame too because my wife loved it so much.

Timken 513124 Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly
Timken 513124 Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly
Price: $107.66
22 used & new from $78.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, November 10, 2010
Its my impression that Timken makes quality replacement wheel hubs for gm models, and in my case 1998 jimmy 4wd it was true.
Gotta love amazon and usps for delivering 3 days early. It is packaged nicely, heavy, and expect it to last a very long time.

UPDATE: Got rid of the truck 1/15/13, and still no problems from the timken, and believe me I put that truck through its paces.
Its quality stuff, I wouldnt hesitate to buy again.

Rubber Queen 70504 4 Piece Vinyl Floor Mats - Gray
Rubber Queen 70504 4 Piece Vinyl Floor Mats - Gray
Offered by Custom Auto Crews
Price: $21.25
7 used & new from $15.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, November 1, 2009
I have had these floor mats in a daily driver 4x4, and has held up to mud,clay,rain,snow and milk...dont ask.
They clean easily and they dont have that new rubber/plastic smell either like most other floormats I have had.
If anyone is on the fence about getting these, Im here to tell you, you cant go wrong with this set of mats.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2010 8:12 AM PDT