Profile for Consumer 007 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Consumer 007 RSS Feed (Atlanta)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download] [OLD VERSION]
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 20, 2014
I've been using H&R Block's tax software for many years now. It works great, and gets my taxes done quickly and accurately. No issues, no concerns, no worries. Does my filing electronically and everything. I'm very happy with it.

Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
Price: $249.95
3 used & new from $239.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and beautiful, May 20, 2014
This thing is a work of art. I spend more time admiring it than using it! And when I use it, it works great. I'm very happy with this jack.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $609.99
8 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome, May 20, 2014
Nothing compares to this phone. Everything else is inferior. Everything else is too small, or too slow. The Note 3 is the finest device ever made, period. I can't imagine texting or browsing or watching on something smaller than this now that I've had it for a while. The camera takes great pics & video, very fast. I'm also quite happy with Verizon so far. Fast data downloads and much better call clarity & service in my area than other carriers I've tried.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
by George R. R. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.47
195 used & new from $0.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 20, 2014
I picked this up and could not put it down. The characters seem so real; the places and history come to life as I read. This is one of the best books I've ever read. I can hardly believe anyone could think of something so awesome. George R.R. Martin, I thank you with all my heart. (And with my wallet; I just finished the second book in the series and ordered the remaining three from Amazon.)

Timken 514002B Wheel Bearing
Timken 514002B Wheel Bearing
Price: $35.04
24 used & new from $30.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Why no seals??, February 4, 2014
I'm not sure why Amazon sells the bearing separately from the seals. Maybe to confuse people like me into buying because of the low price? I just got the bearing and now I'm back to order the seals. Ugh.

The Terror: A Novel
The Terror: A Novel
by Dan Simmons
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $9.00
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novel, January 29, 2014
This is a long book. It takes a couple hundred pages to really get going, but then you can't put it down. If you want something really engrossing, a true storytelling experience where you can't predict what's going to happen, then you'll love this. It brings history to life vividly and blends in some great supernatural fiction to make things interesting.

Comfort Zone® Citadel Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater/Fan CZ488
Comfort Zone® Citadel Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater/Fan CZ488
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $46.37
22 used & new from $34.35

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 29, 2014
I use this heater in my 2-car garage. It doesn't oscillate; never did. But it does blow hot air, which is what matters to me. On cold days (30 degrees outside or colder; 40-ish in the garage) it takes 3 hours to warm things up to a comfy temperature (maybe 60-ish). Sure, that's a long time, but it's not an easy task. Most other people seem to be using this indoors, in a small space that's already reasonably warm. I'm using it in an uninsulated, unheated space and it makes a big difference, just takes a while. I turn it on an hour or so before I want to start working and let it run for a few hours and it does the job. For the price, I'm quite happy with it.

Logitech Corded Mouse (M500)
Logitech Corded Mouse (M500)
Price: $28.49
30 used & new from $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse!, January 7, 2014
It's as nice in person as it looks on Amazon's site. Works great so far, and the driver installed super fast. Nice cord length so I don't have any issues with my PC sitting off to the side of my desk. I'm very happy with it.

And the easy-open packaging is amazing! All you have to do is pull a little tab on the back and it peels open. No need to cut the hard plastic! The mouse slides out through the opening, and voila! In just a few seconds it's completely unpacked, ready to use. Best design ever. I wish everything I bought was this well thought through.

Plantronics M50 Wireless and Hands-Free Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $39.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 30, 2013
I use this thing daily. It works great. Holds a charge for a good while and connects to my phone without issues. Audio quality is good both ways. This is one of those rare products that just works, every day, with no problems. It's as good as I hoped it would be!

FatMat 100 Sq Ft x 80 mil Thick Self-Adhesive RattleTrap Sound Deadener Bulk Pack w/Install Kit
Offered by FatMat Sound Control
Price: $199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, December 30, 2013
I bought a lot of this thinking I'd use it to dampen road and exhaust noise in my car. But it's really heavy and I just couldn't make myself add 50 lbs of weight. I found a lightweight alternative that was pre-cut and used that instead. I did try adding a section of FatMat to my trunk partition. It took over a month for the smell to finally go away! But it's fine now and it did help dampen the noise coming from the exhaust. So, it does work. It smells horrid at first but the smell will eventually go away. It's also quite heavy. Overall, it works, but isn't my first choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5