Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Marc Wajsberg > Reviews

Browse

Marc Wajsberg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marc Wajsberg RSS Feed (Belgium)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Game Ov3r, The End Of Marketing As We Know It: 10 Gamechanging Insights That Will Decide Your Brand's Future
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this book if you want to understand why your marketing isn't working any longer., January 17, 2016
As always Erik Saelens expresses his views on the state of marketing very clearly.
A great read for people wondering why their marketing doesn't work any longer.

Search Engine Optimization - SEO for WordPress: How I Hit Page #1 of Google In 27 days! (Volume 3)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and useful book., January 17, 2016
SEO has obviously been around for a while. But the problem - for me at least - is that when you read up on SEO you get the feeling that either ot's too complicated, either it seems fishy.
This pleasant to read book gave me practical, clear and easy to apply tips. I've started using them a day after reading the book.
Actually, I operate a small PPC agency. As time goes by, many clients ask me to improve the content of their website as well. Among other aspects, in the area of SEO. I will be able to help them in a better way, based on this book.
A good read for anyone operating his/her own Wordpress website.

L'animal est une personne : Pour nos soeurs et frères les bêtes (Documents) (French Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Made me stop eating pig. Seriously., May 2, 2015
Interesting story of the author's relation with animals. Animal rights are an issue some organizations try to put and/or keep on the agenda for the last 20 years. Although I'm not willing to accept the idea that animals have rights as such, I'm open to considering when one should be allowed to consume products of animal origin. What the moral limits are? Where the boundaries are? This book clearly contributes to thinking about these issues.
The result was I've stopped eating pig meat. Not for religious reasons, but because they are self-conscious beings.

The Gemini Effect
The Gemini Effect
by Chuck Grossart
Price: $9.59
43 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storytelling. Great read., May 2, 2015
This review is from: The Gemini Effect (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. At first I was wondering if I wouldn't get bored because of the simplistic basic idea the book is based on. But I have to admit the author did a great job, as I finished the book extremely fast. I couldn't let go and wanted to know what would happen next and how humanity, or the US government, would solve it's problem that starts off the story.
Great storytelling. Exactly the right balance between action and discussions. And also the right balance between science and fiction.
Great read.

Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller's Guide
Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller's Guide
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone's got a story., October 23, 2014
People are looking beyond personality and image of a brand. They are looking for something more meaningful inside the brand. For any brand the time to send out the image-enhancing message and wait for results has ended. This is storytelling time. People want to feel that 'their' brand shares their outlook on life. And against the authenticity of brand storytelling, advertising as we know it has an increasingly hard time connecting with people on all the right levels. Brand story is key. You need to find your brand story and you need to make sure it is authentic, accountable and activating enough to make it connect with your audiences in the short term as well as the long term. Storytelling is the only way to connect with people.
If you don't believe this to be true, or have no clue as to how to proceed with storytelling.... read this excellent book.

The Circle
The Circle
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't do evil., September 28, 2014
This review is from: The Circle (Kindle Edition)
I liked it. Although I am aware that some people didn't enjoy this book and it's end might be a bit disappointing, still I found it to be a novel that captures certain facets of our time in a great way.

My Promised Land (Movie Tie-in Edition): The Triumph and Tragedy of Israel
My Promised Land (Movie Tie-in Edition): The Triumph and Tragedy of Israel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book that will give you an incredible insight into Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict., September 28, 2014
Great book. A balanced view on the history of zionism and the evolution of Israeli society. I loved reading it, because it doesn't deny any aspect of history. Ari Shavit clearly is a humanist with deep respect for people, their aspirations and rights and most of all for the truth.

Advanced Google AdWords
Advanced Google AdWords
Price: $20.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overview. Very precise and clear., September 28, 2014
Great book if you have the courage to read and learn. There's a lot of information in there for anyone planning to setup and/or manage AdWords advertising. Luckily for people such as me, who offer this service to third parties, not everything is in there and you do need hands-on experience to always understand what is written.

Terror Tunnels: The Case for Israel's Just War Against Hamas
Terror Tunnels: The Case for Israel's Just War Against Hamas
Price: $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Very repetitive., September 28, 2014
There were a few arguments I hadn't read before, but most of the book seems to be an assemblage of opinion pieces. This leads to a lot of repetition of almost exactly the same arguments and makes reading this book unpleasant at times.

Branded: The inside story of a game-changing Belgian election campaign
Branded: The inside story of a game-changing Belgian election campaign
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating true story, September 27, 2014
Loved reading this book. A great acount of what the author went through with a major - and especially disruptive - political party as a client.
Full of useful insights and alas quite worrying at the same time. As an entrepreneur because Erik Saelens confirms that traditional advertising is dead and buried. The more time passes, the more I have to agree with this seemingly radical statement.
But this book is also quite disturbing to me as a citizen of Belgium. It exposes a number of things that go wrong in this country. Read the book and you'll know what I mean.
Lastly the candor with which Erik shares his feelings is at times very impressive.
For all clarity: I've never met the man, have never had any business dealings with him or his advertising agency, nor have I voted for the party that's central in this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3